I deposited a business check over $6,000. The teller informed us that $200 will be available next day, the remainder would be placed on hold for 5 days $4800, and 8 days $1600.

Didn’t receive $200 the next day. Called customer service , said they dont know where the $200 is, can’t see it. Wait until another day. 5 days passed called customer service where’s my $4800?

“ It’s processing, will be available next day” next day arrived called customer service they added another 5 day hold. I asked for a supervisor, his name is Anthony. I asked him why they Gave me a schedule of hold times and not following it. His best reaction.

“These things sometimes happen”. Hung up and called back again asked for a supervisor, the banking associate told me to hold on and said she spoke to the supervisor and they asked if I received a check from the person before, then said we are accelerating it 1-3 days. So my request to personally speak with the supervisor had been extinguished.

I’m tired of big banks treating us like dirt with broken promises. Bye bye Bank of America

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Check Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Time for Congress to look again at predatory practices by these banks hidden in the abuse of “security” BOA doing exact same to me. A check from national bank supposed to be held 5 days they said in deposit. Get home amd see online now 10 day hold

Bank Of America Reviews