159 views

Update by user Mar 10, 2020

Bank of America has no intentions of fixing this issue for me or contacting anyone to help this along. I will not be doing anymore business with bank of America. I will be looking for another local bank to do my business with.

Update by user Mar 10, 2020

Release my money!

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2020

I am absolutely disgusted with BOA! I deposited a check to pay off a loan and you put a hold on it for 11 Days!!!

AND the check is from USAA!!! I'm in the military!! Are you kidding me!

You are causing me financial issues! BOA is no longer the bank for me and I will make recommend my fellow service members NOT to use you for anything!!!

Joseph Vitale

User's recommendation: NONE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Check Deposit.

Preferred solution: Release my check!!!!.

Bank Of America Cons: Everything about it, Deception.

Location: 1601 Nw Saint Lucie West Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986

Comments

#1919743

BOA is a THEIF and totally unethical!!! They said they held my retirement payout for 10 days because Fidelity was passing bad checks!!!

And also told me I may not get my retirement $ ...Not true! I identified myself as a fraud examiner ( I really am a member of the CFE I'm an expert on health insurance fraud!!) Yikes!

and all the sudden the entire amount was available within 5 minutes!!! People, please find another ethical institution to to bank with, Fidelity is aware this has been happening for the last month and has been inundated with calls about this..evidently I was the only one to get resolution they still stuck me with a $35 fee..I have ofered my services to Fidelity to help the many people who are getting ripped off by this fraudulant bank

Bank Of America Reviews