210 5th Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501, USA
Additional Fees

i submitted a claim in February for a deposit reimbursement on a moving company that i cancelled service within 24 hours (below their 72 hour policy) BOA rejected my claim, in favor of the merchant, i faxed all the backup document in April 4th, with proof of email cancellation within 24 hours, and the company's cancellation policy. BOA again, rejected my claim in May 8th with out any explanation and any mail sent to me with explanation.

Even though i had spoken to 4 different customer service agents who escalated it and acknowledged my fax. I called BOA on May 9th, and they acted like they didn't know about the fax i sent, and the proof of cancellation. The Claim's department is the worse i have seen in my life. Instead of helping their customers (i have been a loyal customer for over 15 years) they don't care.

They rather loose the business than have to to real work and their job.

Why does BOA pay these people for doing nothing, but the are ok with taking 860 dollars from their customers, unfairly. DON'T USE BANK OF AMERICA!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments