State: Connecticut Product: Bank Of America Loan Modification Clear all filters (4 of 86 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
we petition the obama administration to: Force the Bank of America to give people who qualify, the loan modification they should have given by now. Trial payment plans are contracts, and the Bank of America broke them by not giving permanent modifications to homeowners...

Amanda you are ignorant and your statements are irrelevant. Clearly the facts are escaping reality for you.

A year later we see corruption surrounding banks and the HARP program and several persons finally going to prison and yet for me it is not enough. Those who lost the shirts off their backs must be compensated as well. Honor integrity and accountability where does it come in for the victims who were blindsided and lead to misleading financial slaughter? The laymen need the power of the good people to band together. Don’t do business with BOA; find a better way a better bank.

When thousands of home owners are removed through illegal foreclosures while the government turns a blind eye, whom shall we :? turn to for justice?

View more comments
Bank Of America Loan Modification
In August 2009 I entered into a trial modification with BOA. On March 30, 2010 I received a letter stating that I qualify for a permeant modification. A few months pass and I did not receive any documents BOA claimed they would send. On 10/8/2010 I received a phone...

Again, MDK, you are the one who is uneducated. Do you REALLY think over a million people are ALL simple "behind"? LOL For your ignorant information, many of us were CURRENT on our mortgages right up until the BANK ordered us to STOP THE PAYMENTS!

Also, many of these people DID buy homes that they could afford and were well "above" water in that mortgage but because the BANKS got greedy and started their subprime/escalating/balloon/don't qualify loan approval *** with people who had NO way to know better, THEY caused the housing market crash...the BANKS!

THEY caused most of our property values to then plummet until we, too, were underwater through NO FAULT of our own! How is THAT fair? We now owe $200,000 on a home now not worth more than $150,000 because of the BANK?? AND we're paying 5% too?

At any other time in history, people could simply refinance to a lower rate but if they try to do that, BOA and the HAMP "program" screw them up the *** because the homeowners did what they were TOLD to do by people they SHOULD be able to believe and trust! Never in the history of our country has a corporation simply LIED to their customers and CAUSED them to go into foreclosure! Those foreclosures are from LIES by the BANK, ***, NOT lack of money!

Perhaps YOU should educate YOUR pea-sized brain instead of rambling off about things you obviously know nothing about!

View more comments

Bank Of America in Norwich, Connecticut - Losing our home in America

My husb. and I applied for a home loan mod. through our morg. co. Bank of America, after waiting over 12 mons. and paying what they told us to pay not missing one payment, they said no, we didn't qualify for the loan mod. because we've had loan modifications before. After waiting for an answer we owe three times more SOMETHING LIKE $18,000.00. Where did the $1,200.00+ go towards? I can't believe that banks can EXTORT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOMES like that. Now we either sale or BofA w/ foreclose. AMERICAN DREAM...NO NIGHTMARE. THANKS BANK OF AMERICA!!!

pay your bills and you have no worries

I have been refusing to pay Bank of America for 34 months now. They are making all sorts of thrests but I feel safe for at least the next four months (California foreclosure laws).

I am now appealing to my representative in congress to look into what B of A is doing in its stonewalling of the mortgagor. Comments?

ARE YOU UPSET WITH YOUR LENDER.

There is something you can do!!!

"THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT" !!!

We are looking for homeowners who originated their loans between the years of 2002 and 2009 and who are upset with their lender

and would like the opportunity to sue their lender in a court of law.

Your loan will determine if you qualify for this opportunity. It is not based on your income, credit or your job, whether you are behind or current on your payments or if you have equity in your house or not .

Unlike a loan modification there is no hassle of constantly updating paperwork like paystubs, bank statements and other documents that would otherwise be needed if you were doing a loan modification.

Also unlike a loan modification you would be looking at getting a cash settlement or a principal mortgage balance reduction to get you back into a good equity position instead of paying for a house that you are upside down on and could take years before you actually accumalate any equity at all. .

Even if you have already lost your house in foreclosure and the bank took it back you could be eligible for a substantial cash settlement. Don't you hate being treated like a number intsead of like a human being and having to take whatever your lender decides in situations involving you because your lender in is control and has the decision making power not you.

Isn't time you took the decision making power away from your lender and

even the playing field in a court of law..

Again "THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT"..and they know it..

This is not a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

Each case is an INDIVIDUAL LAWSUIT based on your own situation...

To find out more and to see if your loan qualifies for this lawsuit please contact me Dallas Kells at 760-324-6410 or by e-mail at dallas92270@yahoo.com

My family are in the same boat - Bank of America is a nightmare to work with - because of this company we are unable to refinance with another company - they have ruined our credit!!!!

View more comments (3)
Loss

Bank Of America in New Milford, Connecticut - Delay on Modifcation

Bank of America seems to be delaying a decision on our modification. Over the 3 month trial basis I have repeatly had to send and resend information that they did not have although I had already sent it to them. I checked up with them constantly to see where the loan was and was always shocked to find things missing. Finally it was sent for processing and shortly there after we were denied for missing information! I called immediately and was told it was reopened! I am disabled and raising my 3 grandchildren, I have lived in this home for almost 25 years now and can afford to pay this if the mortgage rate of interest would be dropped to a fair rate. I am sick over this and feel BAC is not committed to working with their customers. There are too many paper pushers involved and not enough people involved to make the right decisions. I certainly hope this has a positive end for me.

Hi guys/gals. I know it may seem as if BAC is delaying the resolution of your modification, I can understand that sentiment.

Now, prior to April 12, 2010 BAC was setting people up on the trial payments for the modification PRIOR to verifying the income, then the information was sent in from the home owner and the process officially starts at that time. However, processing backwards in this manner caused long delays. More often than not, the reason you guys are being asked for the documentation again is for a few reasons. Sharing may be of concern between departments.

However, typically such as with pay stubs, you have more recent stubs with which to base the mod on and those are the stubs that underwriting must have. Now, after April 12, 2010 the government made some changes to the program and now homeowners aren't even set up on the trial payments until the docs are received and the docs aren't received until a FEDEX package is sent out to the homeowner. Honestly, the process just to get you officially out of review with an answer yes or takes a minimum 30-60 days...very possible like 90 days. However, hang in there guys, please.

BAC really doesn't want your house back. ****IMPORTANT NOTE*****If on any sort of trial payments DO NOT BE EVEN 1 DAY LATE WITH YOUR PAYMENT NO EXCEPTIONS! NO EXCEPTIONS!

YOU WILL BE YANKED FROM THE MODIFICATION WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO BE RESUBMITTED FOR IT!!!

I don't understand why the process takes so long to get you guys an answer...hope what little info I had helped. Just keep making whatever payments they tell you and if the "trial" is over, please please call because you're payment could very well return to what it was prior or something else.

erinmwald

our 3 month trial period for a modification has lated for that 2 years. they are jerking us around.

we started the process 2 years ago for a modification, after waiting with no results july of 2009 we contacted a mortgage attorney, and suddenly with in 2 weeks they had a modification deal for us witha trial period of 3 months-thats been 12 months ago. then after wroking our butts off making payments for 12 months we were denied the modification. they say we didnt qualify for this type of modification and they are seeing if we qualify for a different type of deal.

our lives our in their hand and there is not a GD thing we can do about it. we make payments and we are going to loose our home anyway becasue of them

they r doing this to everyone that wants to modify. Yet they are telling the news and others that they are helping people when in reality your just playing russian rullet let see which paper pusher feels like being nice to let you keep your home or lets see who lap it falls on or if they even feel like working that day.

View more comments (2)