I would not recommend this card to anyone. The customer service wait time is 20- 30 minutes (I took a picture of the waiting time), you don't get any help and you get no as an answer for all questions or requests.

I disputed a charge for the first time in 17 years and provided documentation and they denied it. If charges are not yours or you provide documentation you are still liable. I opened disputes with chase/citi never had this issue. Many people on Customer Affairs had this issue.

It might be part of their internal processes. I asked for a copy of the customer rights and didn't receive it.

It is not the same quality service that it used to be. I closed my credit card and there are so many better rewards credit cards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Cash Rewards Credit Card.

Comments

I just had a similar problem - their request for further documentation arrived 4 days after deadline. They would not accept.

Was not a huge amount, but might have been. Also, was left hanging on phone for over an hour.

I have closed both the cards I have had, and used regularly, for about 20 yrs. Not worth it - my credit rating is excellent and many other cards have a better rewards program.

Bank Of America Reviews