Erie, Colorado

Bk of America dropped 2 credit card limits way beyond what should take place because it is going to hit my credit score really bad. I just made a few monthly payments a day or 2 late and missed it 1 or 2 times because I misplaced my invoice.

I always pay more than minimum due. My balance due was less than 50% of the limit amount, then it got dropped down to just about being at 100% so my credit score is going to be crushed now and that is going to make everything finance related really negative so it will be harder to make investments or purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Comments

jerodeheaver

Minor Revolving Delinquency is legitimate reason for the bank to take adverse action for risk mitigation efforts. While the situation is definitely unfortunate, we are going to do everything we can to keep from falling into high-risk territory.

4Justice

All banks are doing this now in this pretend effort of Big Bank that's going on right now to show Big Brother that they have changed now and can be trusted. HSBC did the same to me despite the fact that I rarely carried a balance and paid it off in full most of the time.