50 views

I had a Bank of America card I used just enough to keep it active. 6/18 Bank of America changed the address on my account.

I got a fraud letter on the card and called the number on the letter. I was told that I called the wrong number and was given a different number. I called that number and was told I had to talk to a different person and put on indefinite hold. Then I got a call from a collection agency.

Explained issue to a few people and finally got a supervisor. He did 3 way with B of A fraud and they sent me statements that were sent to an address in Florida. But before for security they made me go to a local branch with 2 ID's to verify my identity. They sent me statements with no activity months after the address change.

I called fraud back and was told I had the wrong fraud, they were identity fraud and couldn't help with stolen card. I called collection supervisor back, and he 3 way me to someone that would help. Got the right statements sent out. Called fraud and disputed $3500 in charges in Florida at Walmart.

Now I have been contacted by a different collection agency.

Because of the constant run around it takes half a day to deal with these incompetent corrupt company everytime I deal with them. Fraud case # 724044

User's recommendation: Don't do business with Bank of America.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Bank Of America Cons: Lack of coordination between departments.

Comments