Mesa, Arizona
2.4

I have two credit cards with Bank of America. In three calls to customers service they informed me that they could put in to billing addresses for my accounts so either address would allow charge to go thru.

Several charges did not go thru because of the billing address. I called again and was told they can only use one billing address. Three people I called at the credit card department did not know this. Spent a lot of time for nothing.

insufficient training, double check all your questions.

The first person i talked to said she would take care of it and make sure she followed up, obviously just talk. i was also transfered to another department that assured me it would be taken care of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bank Of America Cons: Credit card services team, Unable to assist.

• Bank of America Scam

Comments

Bank of America was bought out by Old National in Michigan and Indiana in about 2012. I called to get my online banking records because I could not access them a couple of days after the transition.

Unbelievably, they had deleted all of my online banking history, all of it. Four years later, they hired attorneys and/or sold my credit card account and are suing me for the balance of which I did not pay, including interest and fees that they told me four years ago they would not charge me. I tried to get this settled with them as I had a hardship case and they would not settle. Their attorneys will not settle.

They are suing without the documentation to do so as it was all deleted by them. They give no recourse or resolution to their customers even after they know and admit they deleted all of the customers records. Does this sound legal to you?!!!! It sure doesn't to me.

It is up to them to prove a debt exists and they deleted their only proof but are going after me anyway. They are also trying to get $1,700 stating it was a line of credit. I never, ever had a line of credit with them.

Where did they pull that out of? And I have no records because of them to prove I never took out this money.

Bank Of America Reviews