Contact Bank Of America Customer Service
Bank Of America Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 933-6262Online Banking
(800) 432-1000Account Changes
(877) 366-1121ATM or debit charges
(800) 215-6195Auto Loans Existing customers
(844) 892-6002Auto Loans, New Customers
(800) 688-6086Automated and Spanish support
(757) 677-4701Credit card issues (cell phone roaming charges may apply)
(888) 689-4466Estate Servicing
(800) 992-3200 ext 1Health Benefit Accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA)
(800) 934-5626Mortgage and Home Equity Existing accounts
(800) 669-6607Mortgage and Home Equity Existing mortgages
(800) 732-9194Report a lost or stolen credit card
(844) 401-8500Report a problem with an ATM
(800) 344-8382Student Lending
(888) 550-6433United States
(800) 718-6710Health Benefit Accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA)
(800) 305-5109Health Benefit Accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA), TTY/TDD
(866) 266-0212Credit Card
Business Customer Service:
(888) 287-4637General servicing and PPP support
(888) 606-4545Intuit Online Payroll support
(800) 430-7161Merchant Services support
(866) 283-4075Open a new account
(877) 270-1242Remote Deposit Online support
(866) 758-5972Small Business Online Banking support
(866) 543-2808Small Business Open a new account
Bank Of America Email:
How to Contact Bank Of America Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 6 368||Issues resolved: 336||Last call: Sep 23, 2023|
What Is Bank of America 24/7 Customer Service?
You can get in touch with Bank of America customer service 24/7 to discuss account issues, unauthorized charges, payments, or other banking needs. Automated support offers more common answers to frequently asked questions.
Bank of America’s customer support 24/7 number is available for credit card issues and offers some services, like reporting lost or stolen cards. However, you may need to call during regular business Bank of America customer service hours for most transactions over the phone.
How to Call Bank of America Customer Service?
If you want to call Bank of America customer service, at the first stage, find the appropriate phone number because Bank of America has multiple departments, with a specific client support team for each of them. A toll-free number (800) 933-6262 serves for general online banking requests.
If you call Bank of America you will get in contact with a live representative who should answer your questions or direct you to the appropriate bank branch closest to you. However, don’t forget live help from a human being is restricted to specific hours of the day: Monday - Saturday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sunday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
How to Contact Bank of America Customer Service by Email?
You can write an email to Bank of America customer service using an automized mailing system on the app or website.
If email agents are available for the topic you selected, the relevant button will appear and you can express the issue you would like to discuss. Within 2-4 business days after sending a message to the Bank of America customer service department, you will receive an alert to inform you that a response is available in your Online Banking Message Center.
The email provided on our site firstname.lastname@example.org is available for legal cases only. Since it is not available for most topics, you may use other methods for communicating with the Bank of America support team.
How to Chat With Bank of America Customer Service?
The Bank of America customer service live chat is a convenient way to get a human agent quickly if you want to talk about your issue. The waiting time is usually shorter than it is for phone-based support.
Firstly you need to select the topic you would like to discuss from the dropdown menu to connect with a representative specialized in definite issues.
The Bank of America customer service representatives on live chat are always ready to answer your questions. Sometimes chat is not available for a specific product or service you need, so users usually prefer to call the Bank of America customer service number provided on our site.
Bank Of America Website:
Bank Of America Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
115 W 42nd St,
New York 10036,
333 S Hope St,
PO Box 25118,
PO Box 182174,
How Good is Bank Of America's Customer Service?
John was amazing and was extremely patient.
I called several times with no answer
Checks are way too expensive and they
It was Good
I don’t have an account with BOA. I was trying to get in touch with someone to help with a account verification. I was approved for FEMA back in October and they supposed to have sent the money to an account at BOA. I have the account information that FEMA gave me. I have NEVER EVER had an account at this bank. Fema said they NEVER got the checks back, therefore, they WILL NOT issue me my money. Thank You, Fran Bowers
Summary of Bank Of America Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Bank Of America?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Deposit holds”
- “Unauthorized withdraeal from checking account”
- “Made outomatic payment”
- “Unfreeze my bank account”
- “My account”
- “Account information”
Request for Information Question:
- “I made a mistake in my address can I correct it”
- “I need help with wire transfer”
- “Find out loan account number”
- “New card”
- “Use other bankcard and outomatic payment setup”
- “Card issues”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Loan payoff”
- “Auto loan”
- “Need to access my money”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Activate card”
- “Zelle transition cancel payment”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Online banking delivery of payments”
- “Because I never received my card”
- “Tarjeta vencida”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “About change my location i need statement”
- “I need to change my address”
- “Need to change my PIN number on my card”
- “About some service fees”
- “Customer service”
- “L wanna speak with customer service”
- “Refund money”
- “Waiting on refund”
- “To get my money back”
- “Former employee 401k and pension info”
- “Somebody has opened up an unemployment EDD account in my name and I need you to investigate and shut it down”
- “I want notary a document 401k”
Website/ Application Question:
- “First time home owner application”
- “For a recondiration of my application”
- “Mi tarjeta”
- “Supervisor hung up on me”
, , , ,
Bank of America is a multinational banking and financial corporation. It was founded by Amadeo Giannini in October 1904. Its headquarters is base in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Bank of America provides a broad range of banking and financial services. They include the following: consumer banking, corporate banking, mortgage loans, wealth management, credit cards, and many more. The corporation also specializes in insurance, investment banking, private equity, refinancing, and savings. There are 2 divisions: Bank of America Home Loans and Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Its subsidiaries are U.S. Trust, Merrill Edge, and Merrill Lynch. There are more than 4500 Bank of America locations worldwide.
Bank Of America is ranked 160 out of 1006 in Banks category
Compare Bank Of America To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.