Las Vegas, Nevada

I have had to go through the same nightmare has many of you have and I've decded to stop making payments to BOA. I have gone through the worst nightmare of my life and my mission now is to get them exposed for their fraudulent business practices which are to say the least criminal. Please check out my web site for current information on Bank of America's Making Home Afforable Fraud. There is a little about my story and a helpful page of things you need to know when dealing with BOA. I will be updated this site regularly as well. Go to boamhaloanmod.com

Best regards

Kathy Bateman

Los Angeles,CA

Comments

I applied for a Loan Modification and the Gross income they "calculated" put me in a totally different tax bracket. The dollar amt they calculated, I would be able to afford my mortgage and wouldn't have to apply for Modification.

I have contacted my State's Asst. Attorney General, the State Department of Banking and still no one is able to assist me.

hello! i am fed up with Bank of America.

they just added an annual fee of $48 to my card and this has made me draw the line with dealing with them. anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with these guys?

they told me that if i decline the fee, my account will be closed and i will still have to pay my balance.its time for all these companies to wise up that we are just people and are just trying to live. any info that you have would be greatly appreciated!

Sean

I was so tired of being abused by Bank of America during the loan modification process that I decided to FIGHT BACK! So I filed a lawsuit and I created piggybankblog.com where other people who were abused could gather and unite together.

Piggybankblog.com Provides:

1. Bank of America History under the title of “Bank of Defrauding America.” For example, How many people know that Bank of America’s founder started in San Jose California in 1909 and I bet you the History channel didn’t tell you the name was “Bank of Italy.”

2. I have created an area where people can write the CEO of Bank of America with their complaint. I post them all and the majority say that they hear back from the CEO’s office within

Three or Four days. I also post the complaints because I was told by a blogger that the CEO office has seen piggybankblog.com So I also update the complaints with progress or no progress. You can see this under the title of “United We Stand BofA!”

4. Utube complaints: I have put all the Youtube complaints on the site so that you can view all the others that have been abused by Bank of America.

5. John’s daily blog: I update it every day with new Bank of America news. Such as the CEO’s office wrote me about piggybankblog.com and I wrote them back and gave them the figurative finger. They have been harassing me for long enough and I AM FIGHTING BACK!

So I created for people you! So please come and join us at piggybankblog.com and feel free to email me or post your complaint or leave any comments you desire. Let me know what you think about the site and tell a friend!

Respectfully,

John Wright

Piggybankblog.com

nrsrchd

First may I ask why would you want to modify your loan when there may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you.

When the banks break the law they owe YOU money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such.

From an audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter demanding for the return of ALL money paid in and for them to divest themselves of their claim. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud.

endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. When you have gone through the site and see just what you can do then contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time.