Every time we have a legal holiday on the weekend of the first of the month, our checks do not come as the federal law states they should. Our checks are supposed to be available for use on the first of the month not like Social Security which is they have to be in the bank on the third or the first banking day there after.

When you only get paid once a month and you are the sole support you do need your money to be there when its supposed to be. And it would be nice to do something for New Years and now I cant because you did not deposit my money. Lets be honest, we both know that youve had the money for at least a week if not two. You have been earning interest on that money this whole time not me you !

Please I dont want to make a big stink about this but this is railroad retirement board not Congressional retirement not Social Security not private company retirement.

We paid for this and we put in for this three times more than what they collected for Social Security every month in order to have a decent retirement . Please help me settle this once and for all

Preferred solution: Apology.