My husband and I found a va foreclosure in our area that we liked and received and accepted offer from the va.My agent had told us about the va vendee loan program, which is a no money down mortgage loan offered by the va, but the financing goes through bank of america.

We received a preapproval for the loan and were assured by our mortgage loan officer that we had sufficient income to afford our current home, which we all ready had renters set up for, and the new home, if necessary.

After receiving the preapproval it took them almost another month to get the paperwork we submitted to a loan officer, which was back in January. We had to resubmit the documents numerous times because they kept getting misplaced. Our loan processor also assured that the income was fine and we had plenty of reserves.

Lo, and behold, the day before closing, we receive a denial for insufficient income. We lost the house and the renters were forced to look for somewhere else to go.

It took them 3 months to turn us down for something that should have been caught at the application stage.I would not recommend them to anyone.

Review about: Bank Of America Loan.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more Express - Bad quality ladies sweater Express "Let me say first that this review was long overdue and it's been bothering me so much and finally I have the chance to write it. So this is the..." Read more Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch Checkers Drive In "The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and..." Read more