We have closed 4 accts over the past 12 months with this bank (savings, business, checking accts).They are the most arrogant, snotty and rude customer serv reps I've ever experienced.

They will not answer their (local) phone...they just let it ring until an automated system picks up. One day after phoning 11 times (this is no lie), throughout the morn & afternoon, I actually faxed them a huge note and asked ANYONE, SOMEONE to call me! At the very end of the day, someone finally called me. He said "oh, we were too busy to answer the phone".

They just don't give a S**@!! Almost every single transaction with this bank led to some issue..problem...or ridiculous request. It's like they do it on purpose just because this bank truely hates people. Stay away from this bank....if you have an account there, CLOSE IT!

and never do business with them.

I'm SO glad I left.My new credit union is WONDERFUL!

Review about: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Bank Of America - Letter request via e-mail Bank Of America "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..." Read more Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Framingham, Massachusetts Bank Of America "9th in a line of 12. This happens every day. 2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service...." Read more Melaleuca Cancellation Melaleuca "I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more