If you feel you were taken advantage by BofA then don't let them get away with it.The only real way to get any kind of justice or compensation for you and your family is to sue BofA in a court of law.

Before you had to be rich to take a bank to court, but times have changed.If you feel you have been wronged by BofA and would like to know more about your options then please feel to call me at 760-324-6410 or e-mail me at dallas92270@yahoo.com and let's talk.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

tallicdeth

I am going to be taking on these bastards! I've been destroyed financially by them. I can't even refi with my local bank due to them *** my credit even harder than a bankruptcy did.

They sent remodification paperwork to me in November, and I filed it November 20th. They sent more paperwork in December. I just received a letter in the mail that said they didn't receive my paperwork.

Called my bank where I got my cashier's check done, and they said it was cashed on November 28th! I'm filing a fraud complaint with my State AG, and I'm no longer sending them money. I'm now a squatter in my own home!

Two, four, six, eight! BANK OF AMERICA, *** YOU!