Don't Pee on my leg and tell me it's raining Bank of America!

My husband did my banking yesterday - mind you that I am the math person of the two of us but he was the one child free and that makes him able to do more than I faster. I was with the fella getting new shoes and let me tell you - no fun!

So there was a problem with the deposit - the check was deposited by the teller for 50 dollars less than written. Now when I was teller I was instructed to go by the written money amount and not the numbers. This teller went by what she thought the numbers were. Note: what she thought!

So when my husband went back to the banking center not even 30 minutes later, they told him it was batched out and they could not redo the transaction - wrong! They also told him the teller had gone home - she was in the drive through clear as day - wrong! They told him it would post the next business day - wrong!

So here we are after an hour discussion with customer service, which took 3 hours to get through to talk to them, a simple deposit that should have been easily fixed that day will now be fixed in 3 to 5 business days!

The banking center had the, well you know, to call us today about the problem after they did not fix it. When they heard that I was a teller and I knew that I could have been fixed that day, they did apologize and say that they should have handled it differently. Of course you should have and we both know it. This doesn't mean that when I am surveyed in a few days about the problem I am going to give you a good rating.

Forget it Bank of America - you have lost my respect and my future business. I will keep my accounts there but don't expect me to open new ones until you change the way you handle customer service. As a former employee who loved her job there I am seriously disappointed.

Review about: Bank Of America Banking Service.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

be nice, no need 2 be rude!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #47995

Very nice letter, but it would have been better to use the title, "Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me it's frosting." More polite in my opinion.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #47933

Jason, don't you know that we men don't like to write, we leave it up to our wives. They are the ones that make the Thank-you cards for gifts, we just sign it at the end. :

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #47899

I have a feeling that this letter is written more out of revenge of your former employment than anything.Either that you you married a wuss who can't fight for himself or write his own letters.

Is your husband 10 years old. Is this why whyletters for himself? Why can't he fight his own battles, is he some sort of child. You should tell your husband to act like a man.

I guess you are the "man of the house." Perhaps if your husband was able to fight his own battles and write his own letters he would have been able to handle the situation. What a loser you married. One that is not man enough to handle his own battles and write his own letters. I could understand you writing a letter on your son's behalf, but your husband should have the balls to stand up for himself and fight his own battles instead of having his wife fight for him.

Do you tuck him in at night and read him a story and cuddle him when he has nightmares. I bet the only reason you have a son is because he had a nightmare and sex was the only way to calm him down.

Or perhaps I am wrong about your husband and he is controlling. Do you brush his teeth, clean his plate, spoonfeed him.

Is there anything he can do for himself? We all know that he can't write his own letters and fight his own battles. Does he even love you?

Or is he using you to be his mommy because his mommy told him to grow up and fight his own battles and write his own letters?Is he using you as a...