19095 Bear Valley Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308

I was in Ohio for a week for my grandmother's funeral. I usually alert my BofA when I am traveling but forgot this time.

While in Ohio I was doing a lot of things to finalize the funeral arrangements, with having my cousins send money to me through CashApp to help pay for the flowers.

The day of the funeral, I am notified by BofA through their app that I have a negative balance of $888,888.88. I tried calling several times only to be told that Fraud has occured on my account. Unfortunately I am unable to go onto a bank because there were none available in Ohio. Hence I wait till I return to California.

I go into a banking center and told my account is closed and I am banned for life.

The banker refused to explained to me what happened other than to say I will receive a letter in the mail. BofA also refused to give me my money that I had in the account. No empathy no compassion, nothing. I began crying because I literally live paycheck to paycheck.

BOFA just stole my whole paycheck. All that was offer was to follow the directions on the letter and that the Fraud dept does not interact with customers.

What do I do?

I can't believe a bank would do this to their customers. And put this kind if action against them on my credit score.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Bank Of America Cons: No appeal process available.

• Bank Of America Are Banksters