23123 State Road 7, Boca Raton, FL 33428, USA

I made two sales to two buyers that deposited me in my account, !!! 4 days later my account was blocked, with suspected fraud !!!!

absurd I get payments via zelle two times and they tell me about fraud !!! , I am a citizen who do not like the wrong things I am in the law and they are treating me like any one, now after 30 days came my closure of my account and my money says that there is no more !!! being that in my account there were 4,032.51 dollars !!! I'll take the case to the authorities, never open account in this bank !!!

now it's impossible for you to be a banker and be robbed by him, I've never seen anything like this in my life, I'm Brazilian I've been in the USA to spend in this country, I've had the misfortune to leave my money in a bank with which you do not care your money, this money is sweated from my work, and from my ecomonias and today I am facing a problem caused by this low-level financial institution, I will return my ulterior forces behind my money if for them this is not worth anything to me It's worth a lot, I will not accept this they made transfers into my account through zelle bank security full of procedures and come and tell me it was fraud !!

if there was a fraud with me they did if they authorized the credit in my account the bank was flawed in their system and they are throwing the blame on me !! absurd

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Bank Of America Cons: Bank neither there for your client.

Comments