Redding, California

I have been a B of A Customer now 34 years , they sent me a letter in the mail on 8/20/2018 .The purpose to inform me my mortgage payment and interest rate may change , as i read the content of how much of a change I almost felt as if I was going to have a heart attack with it rising from $1825,09 to $3778.08. Thats over 100% increase due starting on 11/01/2018.

I called B of A asked if this was a mistake they said it was correct , I said it was going to be impossible to pay that amount, I was told to file on line with the forms I could get to print out copies and mail them in for Mortgage assistance .

I did that day mailed copies, I received a letter from B of A on 10/20/2018 My loan has been transfered to Rushmore loan management services LLC. beginning 11/01/2018, If i need any assistances with my loan to contact Rushmore , I called and the lady said they dont have any record of the transfer to call back next week.I have received over 50 phone and emails of fraudulent companies trying loan me money to refinancing to keep from losing my home , never missed a payment in 17 years, {{Redacted}} ( WTf) now as B OF A HAS FORCED ME TO SALE OR LOSE EVERYTHING ............................

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments