State: Florida City: Jacksonville Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 109 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America Customer Care Review from Jacksonville, Florida

I have a feeling the bank rewards their employees to be rude, uncaring, inconsiderate and unprofessional toward customers. I had a mortgage account with this bank and was having problem with making payments. I was told by the bank to call so they could help. When I called the rep told me I made enough money to make payments on time and that was it. He didn't even take the time to consider my reasons or have any suggession. Their plans were to wait so they could foreclose on the house. There's a God after all. Everything worked out well no thanks to them. I have the impression they had no intention of helping they just wanted to gather evidence to use against me. I would never consider doing business with this bank even if it were the last bank standing. I also let everyone I know what a horrible bank this company is. I wish there were a rating less than one star. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK!!!
Review