Update by user Dec 15, 2016
I wrote a consumer bureau and the president of the bank. Both investigated.
The presidents office agreed to resolve the issue with me, thank you.
The consumer bureau was nice at first. I told them about the $1.99 writeoffs and they pretty much LIED about them and...
- Ability to transfer funds with other boa customers
- Ability to transfer money between member accounts
- Would not give me credit card bonus earned
- Failure to listen to clients
- Customer service never got back to me about issue
Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - Poor Customer Relationship. Not doing a professional job
Please do not work with bank of america
Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - Completely ignored and abandoned
Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - Credit and Late Fe
- Customer service
Money Network Mobile App Review
Opening Hours Review
Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - No one is ever on the same page
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.