State: Florida City: Miami Product: Bank Of America Account Clear all filters (2 of 231 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - Completely ignored and abandoned

6 days ago I was told by Bank of America, that I had fraudulent activity on my account. ATM card was cancelled, I was told I would receive one by Monday, paid $15 for expedited shipping. To this date, I am broke have been to the branch 3 times, on the phone 4 times only to be told that the branch is too busy and that the card is on its way by customer service. not to mention that I have a mid-5 figure balance and that I have been banking there for 10 years Closing my account, DO NOT BANK WITH BANK OF AMERICA. A single mother of 2
Review
Product
Bank Of America Account
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Atm

Bank of America cheats + lies

Bank of America has continuously ripped me off with overdrafts manufactured from their policy of deciding what day and time they subtract my transactions, always putting themselves as the benefactor of their crooked calculations. I called them today to complain (again) and they tell me they can still charge the 35.00 overdraft fee even if I opt out of them paying companies if I use my account when funds aren't there. I guess they feel THET are the law. I'm changing banks tommorrow and will avoid giving any business to anyone connected with them. From the amount of complaints on this site, I'm sure BOA will be chasing their customers away. If it weren't for the government help they would've already gone under.

:p :p :p When you signed up for an account with BoA like every other bank they spell out the clauses and you sign to agree.

Therefore if you have NSF in your account you pay the fee for breaking a contract. Moreover what I have read in this thread is bouncing checks is done intentionally by the complainee's. Perhaps if you were to build a reserve in your account and throw a fay your cigarettes and stop eating out you wouldn't be charge for NSF. You can comp,lain all you want but if you don't have the money in your accouint and issue a check your comminting fraud and I suppose bank robery...

:p :p :p

If you can't afford the extra's you shouldn't make a pig of yourselves....

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT BANK OF AMERICA HAS BEEN THE ONLY MERCHANT THAT CHANGED THERE POLICY IN REGARDS TO RE-PRESENTING A CHECK FOR THE SECOND TIME IF IT WAS RETURNED NSF THE FIRST TIME? MOST MERCHANTS DO THIS AS A COURTESY TO THERE CUSTOMERS TO PREVENT CHARGING THEM A FEE BUT NOT NOW.

AS USUAL THE MONEY HUNGRY BASTARDS WOULD RATHER DRAIN EVERY DIME FROM THERE CUSTOMERS TO HELP THEM PAY THERE DEBTS BACK!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THAT CONTINUE TO NOT AGNOWLEDGE THAT THIS BANK IS NOT THERE FOR YOU THE CUSTOMER BUT ONLY FOR THEMSELVES. IT SUCKS WHEN YOU OWE BILLIONS AND CANT MAKE YOUR PAYMENT HUH B OF A?

I just finished talking to someone from BOA and they are really rude I got charged another $35 overdraft fee for not having enough funds to charge me for the previous $35 over draft fee. This is just never ending!

:( I to chose the same as you to opt out for payments if there was not enough funds but they still had the transaction go through. This is just there way of making money.

I have been a loyal costumer for over 10 years but I'm also switching banks on Monday before they start messing with my savings account. :(

View more comments (2)