State: Florida City: Miami Product: Bank Of America Credit Card Clear all filters (2 of 115 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - Poor Customer Relationship. Not doing a professional job

2.4
I used my credit card to book garage parking so to go on a cruise out of Port Canaveral. I tried booking it 5 different times and each time my card was being charge, but I was not getting a confirmation of payment. It was directly after a hurricane went through the area. Finally 4 days before the cruise on October 2, I tried again and was successful. I work Bank of American and resolved four of them. I get going back to Bank of America and got no where in resolving the 5th time of tried. Bank of America sent me a letter and told me the time had expired and I had to pay the $64. Four days latter I called the Port Canaveral Authority financial department and got credit for the 5th one, as it showed a 6th attempted where I succeeded and got my confirmation. Bank of America left me high and dry. They do not follow through and support or listen to their clients. I am ashamed to have the card. I would expect a full apology for their actions, but really do not expect to get.
Review
Product
Bank Of America Credit Card
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Bank Of America in Miami, Florida - The individuals in your collection department are condensending and completely rude!

I have tried three times now to settle this account. Originally a Bank of America credit card. I only owed around $300. Midland Credit bought it, because of interest and fees, $655.00. They continue to charge interest on this balance around 18% as best I can figure, and are rude when questioned about it. I asked Bank of America if they could continue to charge interest and was told no. I believe Midland's quote was, "who is Bank of America in this." I have checked other sources and they definitely cannot continue to charge interest. In fact there is a toll free number for the FTC to report this. I plan to call the FTC as soon as this is sent. The most appalling thing is the collections people should be glad to have someone call them with and attempt to pay. Instead they were rude and told me I was wrong and could continue to research this, however, the interest would continue to accrue. Sounds like a reputable company to me. More like thieves.
Review