Update by user Jun 30, 2017

My experience with this gargabe bank has been the worst.I've been a user of BofA for the past 4 years and my taste for this bank has reached a point where I absolutely despise this disgusting bank. Over the last 4 years i've had to deal with my funds being extracted from my account for the most moronic reasons, I've had to call the bank and complain about them being thieves and demanded my money to be placed back.

I recently had an issue when I had gotten paid from my job (with direct deposit) and not too long after I had gotten paid I received an email from the bank stating that they had charged me a $35.00 fee because I had "overdrawn". But this was completely false, I did not overdraw any amount whatsoever and I had to call them and demand them to place my money back. After a phone call with the bank they had waived my money back into my account, but what really angered me about them was that they had taken $56.00 out of my account instead of $35.00, and placed only $35.00 back. On top of that I can't comfortably go to an ATM anymore because I always have this issue where they will lock my debit card for "suspicious activity", and I have to call some *** number to have them unlock it every single time.

When I call to speak to a representative I always have to confirm my recent purchases which is the most annoying thing ever. A lot of the time the representatives whom I speak with are all really slow and I always have be waiting for them to unlock my card. Overall I have no words to explain the pain I have to go through with this bank, it really sucks that they waste a lot of people's time as well as their attempts to extract every dollar they can possibly get from it's customers. I personally would NOT recommend this sad excuse for a bank to anyone (unless you like your funds being stolen or being charged for fees that you don't owe.) I would suggest to anyone to go with either Wells Fargo or Chase or ANY other bank that isn't this one.

It would be a more smarter option in my opinion.

Other than that I just have to give Bank of America a huge F U, and hope that they discontinue in the future for everyone's sake. I'll be happily switching to Chase soon, I'll never return to this money-hungry bank again.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2017

My experience with this gargabe bank has been the worst. I've been a user of BofA for the past 4 years and my taste for this bank has reached a point where I absolutely despise this disgusting bank.

Over the last 4 years i've had to deal with my funds being extracted from my account for the most moronic reasons, I've had to call the bank and complain about them being thieves and demanded my money to be placed back. I recently had an issue when I had gotten paid from my job (with direct deposit) and not too long after I had gotten paid I received an email from the bank stating that they had charged me a $35.00 fee because I had "overdrawn". But this was completely false, I did not overdraw any amount whatsoever and I had to call them and demand them to place my money back. After a phone call with the bank they had waived my money back into my account, but what really angered me about them was that they had taken $56.00 out of my account instead of $35.00, and placed only $35.00 back.

On top of that I can't comfortably go to an ATM anymore because I always have this issue where they will lock my debit card for "suspicious activity", and I have to call some *** number to have them unlock it every single time. When I call to speak to a representative I always have to confirm my recent purchases which is the most annoying thing ever. A lot of the time the representatives whom I speak with are all really slow and I always have be waiting for them to unlock my card. Overall I have no words to explain the pain I have to go through with this bank, it really sucks that they waste a lot of people's time as well as their attempts to extract every dollar they can possibly get from it's customers.

I personally would NOT recommend this sad excuse for a bank to anyone (unless you like your funds being stolen or being charged for fees that you don't owe.) I would suggest to anyone to go with either Wells Fargo or Chase or ANY other bank that isn't this one. It would be a more smarter option in my opinion.

Other than that I just have to give Bank of America a big and I'll be happily switching to Chase soon. I'll never return to this money-hungry bank again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments