Verified Reviewer

Problem with account, I spent 3 hrs on the phone today to get through to anyone who could handle the problem. They transfer the call and the call drops.

On my 4th attempt I was on with customer service awaiting a supervisor, I asked the woman to make sure she stayed with the call until a live person came on. She assured me she would, nope didn't happen. The call was dropped again. I tried calling the manager of a local branch and that call dropped too.

They changed a money market account to savings with no checking ability. I asked if and when they informed me, they said a mobile app alert went out. So, if you don't do mobile banking you were never informed. I have email a very high up authority asking for a call.

I would be very surprised if I receive one. This is just one example, I could write a book about their non existent customer service.

Preferred solution: I want to speak to someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Bank Of America Cons: Customer service, Too many to mention.

Comments