1704 NM Highway 528 NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114, USA

I went to a B of A branch at 1704 NM Hwy 528, NW in Albuquerque, NM 4/14/18, Saturday at 9:30 a.m. to get a simple notary stamp.

The bank now has a "screener" who demands to know your business when you come in and she was rude and dismissive because I didn't have an hour long appointment slot reserved. I explained that I was a bank customer and just needed a minute of the customer service rep's time to complete it. She told me to sit and maybe if someone cancelled their 10 a.m. appointment, I could be seen, but I would have to wait and if the 10 a.m.

appointment came in, it didn't matter how quickly I could complete my business, I was out of luck. She was cold and obnoxious. I sat and waited until the bank officer was done with her 9 a.m. appointment and I heard her chatting all about her customer's children, their schools, gossip, and doing everything incredibly slowly.

When 9:55 rolled around and the customer left finally, I asked her for help and she was ever ruder and colder than the first woman and told me she was going to wait for her 10 a.m. appointment rather than help me. I expressed disappointment and the first woman essentially told me to get out. B of A is an awful bank, they treat their customer's like crap and I am going immediately elsewhere for my banking.

I would suggest anyone who is a B of A customer using this branch office, take their money and run....to another bank. Disgusting experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments