Had an account with Bank Of America for some years. Now the being of 2018 toward the end of January 26 there started to be fraudulent acts to my account someone had been using my accounts to go and get money out of the account using my ATM card knowing that there was no money in the account and doing this for about the whole month the rest of the month of January and the month of the beginning of February which I was charged for because there was no money in the bank they did not make me aware of this nor did they contact me until all at one time when I found out that this was going on I had reported it once I found out it was going on then they look into it so they said and they said that it was authorized when I gave no one authorization to do anything to my account and then they said that they authorized or they said it was authorized and they accuse me of allowing this to happen to myself which is crazy it has never happened before why would it start happening all of a sudden the person that did it said that I did it to myself which the person was on pills very heavily and I didn't know it was supposed to been a friend of mine from 30 years didn't know that she was on pills that much so now I am stuck with bills and I can't even use Bank of America because of something that someone else has done and I'm disabled and I can't live like this almost got put out of my house and my bills are behind because of this person and I don't think that the people at Bank of America supposed to do or had my best interest at hand so I am highly upset about it and I don't think I should be the one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Comments