3800 Ming Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93309
3.9

I used to have a great account a lot of money with BOA and they treated me better than any bank i've ever dealt with, Never denied any of requests whenever i needed their help.

I had an accident March, 2017 and i've emailed them letting them i may not be able to pay my credit card bill for a while. Someone hit me from the side and flipped my car and i was lucky that i walked out alive. I did honestly reach out 3 times, I thought they got my back.

After i got a settlement from the other parties insurance company, Didn't get paid enough for anything so i still owe money to a few companies and the hospital that misdiagnosed me, But i went first thing and paid BOA credit card after i called them and thanked them for being patient with me and they said no problem at all, We appreciate you being our customer.

I was so happy to hear that, Paid my credit card, went to my bank app and found out after an hour they cancelled my credit card, That is TOTALLY *** up and not acceptable, i called them and they apologized and said well you can apply again, same day i applied my score was at 750 and since after that call ended and i was assured that everything is okay, I got denied, So i returned the favor to them and said since they are treating me like a criminal *** it, I closed my account and will never ever do business with that dishonest money institution. Shame on you BOA, You need me as much as i need you, But to ruin my credit report is something i will never ever forget you for. It has been inside me and hurt me since 2017, Now we're in 2019 and i'm really mad and frustrated with their decision to give me the middle finger.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Cash Rewards Credit Card.

Reason of review: Credit card cancellation and account closure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bank Of America Cons: Credit card service department.

• Bad Customer Services