21001 N Tatum Blvd #90, Phoenix, AZ 85050, USA

Their Merril Edge agent spent more time telling me his life story instead of closing a small account under my Merril Edge portfolio.

He also lied and told he I would receive $600 for my investments and I would have if he had set my account up correctly. He is a Merril guy for 10 years making over 100K. How could he made such a mistake.

I made an appointment with the branch manager. I went in to speak to the Branch manager about a few items and I was told I and not allowed to come into the branch at this time and if I they will get a cease and desist. I asked what that meant and what did I do. They said if I came back in they would serve me and then if I came in a gain they would call the police. They said one of their employees was under review.

I said what does that have to do with me. I was crying because they were treating me like I did something wrong. I asked the bank manager to address what I came in about the other man said my time was up. I told him he can't talk to me like that. He said yes he could and that he was calling security. I and 5,5 and 97 pounds and no threat. I am suppose to be the highest level customer. I called the 800 number they suggest I call the corp office in NC and the lady was telling me the manager didn't walk me out like a criminal but to protect me. I said from what. was my life in danger? was their a gun that he was protecting me from then she changed her tune and said he was possibly trying to protect me. I told her I had it. After my CD mature I am taking everything...My Merril edge business and everything else to a

another bank.

The bank manager could have easily said. We have a situation and an employee is under review and it would be very helpful if you could bank at another bank at this time but they way they did it was wrong I cried and cried and they made me feel so bad about myself and gave little answers.

The suck.

Don't ever Bank with them. Im leaving as soon as my CD's mature in a few months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Worst experience ever.

Comments