Bank Of America - Letter request via e-mail

184 of 1071 Bank Of America reviews

i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need this document. After 3 hours talking and chatting with all Bank of America's department no one helped me with it, and the funny part is that last week i called for the same reason but for different Bank of America credit card ,they did sent me the email that i requested in 10 min ,which is not making sense why they are not helping me now, very bad experience and very bad costumer service...will not stay in this company and not recommend any one to open account with bank of america because of their customer service.

im gonna attach the first email that they sent last week and they are refusing to send me another one now...*** people

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Plz give more knowledge to the customer service and make them be helpful this is our money that we calling about not yours, so imagine when somebody don't let u get what you own!! ridicules
Product or service
Bank Of America Account
Review category
Banks
review #697419

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bank Of America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
184 of 1071 Bank Of America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.