Duarte, California
Additional Fees

i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need this document. After 3 hours talking and chatting with all Bank of America's department no one helped me with it, and the funny part is that last week i called for the same reason but for different Bank of America credit card ,they did sent me the email that i requested in 10 min ,which is not making sense why they are not helping me now, very bad experience and very bad costumer service...will not stay in this company and not recommend any one to open account with bank of america because of their customer service.

im gonna attach the first email that they sent last week and they are refusing to send me another one now...*** people

Review about: Bank Of America Account.

Preferred solution: Plz give more knowledge to the customer service and make them be helpful this is our money that we calling about not yours, so imagine when somebody don't let u get what you own!! ridicules .

I didn't like: It worse experience ever i hate their customer service.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion