Des Plaines, Illinois

My mortgage payments were automatically deducted from my checking account (so I would never be late). The loan was robo signed to Seterus (a debt collection agency!) and they never credited my payments to my account.

What happened? Lots of phone calls, money, thousands of dollars in legal fees and after 30 years of living in the same neighborhood my home was foreclosed. No reason for this.

My savings, my equity and all my retirement plans are gone. Thanks so much BOA and Seterus.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Bank Of America Cons: Cuctomer service, Nobody to talk to for help, Withdrawal limits, Fraud blocking purchases.

Comments

anonservos

Just because it's automatic doesn't mean it will consistently go on with out a problem. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure things are still running smoothely.

Leave Bank of America. :|

to anonservos Batesburg-Leesville, South Carolina, United States #1169508

HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THIS TO A HOMEOWNER THAT LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR NAME AND NUMBER ON HERE INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND ANONYMOUS SINCE YOU HAVE NO CONSIDERATION AT ALL AND HAVE NOT WALKED IN THIS HOMEOWNERS SHOES!!!!