I have to go to Bank of America as a favor for a friend of mine. I make deposits into her account so I have to go inside the bank and make the line for the teller.

Well, the branch on N.W. 97 Ave. and 41 St., Doral, Florida closed their Drive-thru windows so I go after my lunch time (around 2:00 pm) thinking there won't be too many people in line....SURPRISE...!!! there was a line of about 12 customers and I was in 5th position...from the time I got there, there were 2 customers being taken care of at the teller and for 20 minutes there were still being with the teller and I HAD TO GO BACK TO WORK ....!!!!

2 tellers for 12 customers....!!! Go figure...and there were 2 employees greeting other customers in the front...THAT IS SO RIDICULOUS....!!! 2 TELLERS FOR 12 CUSTOMERS....!!!!! REALLYYYYYY?????

BANK OF AMERICA, PLEASE HIRE A COUPLE OF MORE TELLERS AT THAT LOCATION...!!!!

OR CREATE AN "EXPRESS LANE" for people like me that just needed to make a 2 minute deposit...!!!! THE BIGGER YOU GET THE LESS CUSTOMER SERVICE....!!!!

Bank Of America Cons: Not enough tellers inside bank.

Comments