Norwich, Connecticut

My husb. and I applied for a home loan mod.

through our morg. co. Bank of America, after waiting over 12 mons. and paying what they told us to pay not missing one payment, they said no, we didn't qualify for the loan mod.

because we've had loan modifications before. After waiting for an answer we owe three times more SOMETHING LIKE $18,000.00. Where did the $1,200.00+ go towards? I can't believe that banks can EXTORT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOMES like that.

Now we either sale or BofA w/ foreclose.

AMERICAN DREAM...NO NIGHTMARE. THANKS BANK OF AMERICA!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Comments

pay your bills and you have no worries

I have been refusing to pay Bank of America for 34 months now. They are making all sorts of thrests but I feel safe for at least the next four months (California foreclosure laws).

I am now appealing to my representative in congress to look into what B of A is doing in its stonewalling of the mortgagor. Comments?

ARE YOU UPSET WITH YOUR LENDER.

There is something you can do!!!

"THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT" !!!

We are looking for homeowners who originated their loans between the years of 2002 and 2009 and who are upset with their lender

and would like the opportunity to sue their lender in a court of law.

Your loan will determine if you qualify for this opportunity. It is not based on your income, credit or your job, whether you are behind or current on your payments or if you have equity in your house or not .

Unlike a loan modification there is no hassle of constantly updating paperwork like paystubs, bank statements and other documents that would otherwise be needed if you were doing a loan modification.

Also unlike a loan modification you would be looking at getting a cash settlement or a principal mortgage balance reduction to get you back into a good equity position instead of paying for a house that you are upside down on and could take years before you actually accumalate any equity at all. .

Even if you have already lost your house in foreclosure and the bank took it back you could be eligible for a substantial cash settlement. Don't you hate being treated like a number intsead of like a human being and having to take whatever your lender decides in situations involving you because your lender in is control and has the decision making power not you.

Isn't time you took the decision making power away from your lender and

even the playing field in a court of law..

Again "THE BANKS GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT"..and they know it..

This is not a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

Each case is an INDIVIDUAL LAWSUIT based on your own situation...

To find out more and to see if your loan qualifies for this lawsuit please contact me Dallas Kells at 760-324-6410 or by e-mail at dallas92270@yahoo.com

My family are in the same boat - Bank of America is a nightmare to work with - because of this company we are unable to refinance with another company - they have ruined our credit!!!!