7500 Fondren Rd, Houston, TX 77074, USA
1.2

Good afternoon, my complaint is that I made a deposit on March 6, 2018 in to an account to make a payment. Since Bank of America don't accept cash deposits I went ahead and bought 3 money orders.

Two of those were by the sum of $1,000 dollars and the 3rd was of $350. I made the deposit and got my slip the next day I called the person on the account telling him that I had deposit the money on the account and that it would be available later on this day. Well the next day this person calls me to tell me that the money deposit didn't reflect in his account. I went to the bank of America to ask and get answers.

Where the General manager spoke to me and got information form me. But didn't tell me anything or no answers. I felt bad. I called the money gram to see if they could trace the money.

And no luck. Now I want to know how is it that Bank of America can't give me an answer to the money I deposit.

Or how can this money just get lost like that. Can anyone help me on this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I m the one who putter complain in pissed customers, I have the slip to prove what I got from the bank. And I also have the copies of the money orders. To prove too

Bank Of America Reviews