State: Maryland City: Baltimore Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 109 reviews match)
filters

Update by user May 21, 2016

My problem is not solved so my credit card payment of $1375 is in Limbo

.I was on phone for over 4 hours from one person to another

Original review posted by user May 17, 2016

This bank is the worst I have ever dealt with. Today I went through Teller Assist drive thru to make a payment on my Bank of America Visa.The teller told me to punch my card number in which I did.Then she told me to put the money into the machine.No envelopes just the money.I tried and it wouldnt do it.The teller said to pull it back out and put it in again.So I put 1,380.00 in .Well now it spits back 5 dollars and keeps the rest.It is STUCK IN THE MACHINE! IT DIDNT REGISTET IT TO MY ACCOUNT.So I am given a number to call.I call .I am on holf for 20 min.Finally get to talk to someone but has no idea what to do.Transfers me to some new and they say wrong department.Transfer me again and hold for longer then 20 they answer and again they say wrong dept.I was on the phone for a good 2 hours and havent resolved the matter.I have to call tommorrow.So unprofessional.One young girl was laughing .This is not a funny situation.Bank of America uou need to hire people who know whatbthey are doing.Not these clowns.I pray I gett my money back.This is the 3 rd bad expetience in 2 months.So if you dont want a headache DO NOT BANK HERE.
Review
Service
Bank Of America Customer Care
Cons
  • That employees dont have a clue what to do
Reason of review