State: Massachusetts City: Boston Product: Bank Of America Checking Account Clear all filters (3 of 113 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I asked for a checking account where it wasnt possible to acquire overdraft fees. What i got was a checking account where if someone goes in to take money out its denied and i am charged $35 dollars then if the request is returned i get charged another $35. I am...

You spent money you didn't have.

You blame the bank for your over spending.

They don't honor the items, which would put you even more negative.

You complain that you owe money you can't afford while complaining they didn't pay the items thus causing you even more money.

You state they stole money but do not call police.

You are ***...just admit it and move on!

View more comments
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Bank of america hidden fee

I discovered today that if you make more than three transfers from savings account to your checking, overdraft or BOA credit card, in one month, via the Internet, BOA will charge you $3.00 per transaction. But if you make the transfer at an ATM or the counter, it is free. When I called for an explanation, I was first told it was federal law, then later in the conversation, the Bank Rep called it a policy. I picked up the word policy and got him to admit there is no such federal law, that it is a BOA policy. So BOA is charging the customer for using on-line services and lying about it. They actually tell there represents to lie and say it is a federal law. How can one trust a bank that instructs it employees to lie to the customer?

deposit my money for interest but the bank make money for the customer it's opposite, you supposed to place the placard on your door, customer you are oblidge to pay $ 8.95 a month to inform your customer in right of way.

I deposit my money for interest but the bank make money for the customer it's opposite, you supposed to placsts on your door, customer you are oblidge to pay $ 8.95 a month to inform your customer in right of way.

$3 fee for every extra withdraw above 3 times from the saving account. They didn't notify you the fee but give you the bill later on.

Actually I transferred the money from my savings account to my checking account all the time.

Then I was charged 33 dollars by doing this. It can be seen as a hidden fee if it doesn't notify the customer when the customer do the transaction.It's a trap!!!

it's called reg D don't be ignorant

View more comments (3)
Bank Of America Checking Account

Bank Of America in Boston, Massachusetts - $175 in overdraft fees after puchasing a $5 item!

$175 in overdraft fees after purchasing a $5 item! Bank of America is a criminal enterprise that relies on tricking consumers and businesses to generate fees. I guess crime qualifies ad hard work, but it is NOT honest work. I never applied for overdraft protection. They say I accepted it when I opened my account and signed the paperwork. This is ridiculous. The booklet that describes the account agreement is 48 pages! I couldn't exactly read every word and open the a/c the same day. I asked that lazy welfare prince, Julinho Evora, if there was anything in the document I should be aware of and he said "it's just standard language". I guess if you're a criminal, it's standard.
kevin d

@SikofWhiners: you are a complete ***. no check bounced.

can you read? did your mama drop you on your head when you were a baby?

Shouldn't have bounced the check in the first place.

View more comments (1)