3.0

After being a customer for 49 years an having an issue with my account being compromised. Then having to reopen with a new account number.

I understand having a waiting. For a maximum mobile for a maximum mobile deposit amount. But have an a 90 day wait. For a maximum of $2500 is ridiculous.

There is no reason whatsoever for a customer who carries an average balance of over that and does nothing but mobile banking to have to go to the bank to make deposits. They're trying to get us to do as much as possible online. I am a housebound person with medical history issues cancer. I do all of my banking by phone.

I deposit my checks from my wife and other people to distribute to my other accounts. I am now stuck with not being able to pay bills like I should. This is not the customer service or services other banks offer. It's a shame after 49 years that I'm looking at other banks because of this.

My other bank regions only limited it to $3000 for the 1st month. It's a much smaller bank. It's a total and complete shame that they have no concerns for long time customers. They need to look into their policies to make it more friendly for those who are trying to use technology.

I'm 65 years old and trying to use technology like they want us to. Shame on you Bank of America.

User's recommendation: Find a bank that work with your needs.

Location: Orange City, Florida