57 views
Verified Reviewer

1/15/2021

Seniors Beware!! Bank of America Mortgage Practices are not ethical to Seniors and are misleading when you apply.

Don from Redondo Beach, CA

I have been a BofA customer since 1971 opening my first account at the Woodland Hills, Branch.

The Loan Officer indicated that I was a good candidate for my refi mortgage and encouraged me to apply. They charged me for a credit report and Appraisal that was over $1100. Then the BofA Mortgage process was a disaster and put me through a series of paperwork, uploads, downloads, rejections, cancellations, and the online program never worked properly, lost documents, deleted documents and asked for duplicates.

Nobody at BofA listened to me about what was going on with their online system and treated me like an old frustrated senior. Everyone should stay away from any thought of doing business with BofA concerning Mortgages.

User's recommendation: Do not use B of A Mortgage Finance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bank Of America Cons: Terrible to seniors.

Comments