NACA got me thrown out of my home after 9 months of meaningless paperwork and missing work and stressing to follow thru on everthing they said to do. After nine months of nothingness they go to Maimi and have drinks over my loan and between BANK OF AMERICA AND NACA they decide I can't afford my mortgage altogether. But of course they don't tell me this nor by phone or email. I find out when the notice of eviction is on my door for me to be out in FIVE days. I called NACA and of course they have the rude receptionist in phoenix office that had told me not to accept the modification that was now 100 dollars more tell BANK OF AMERICA NO THANKS NACA IS YOUR REPRESENTITAVE. WHAT A JOKE! I could never get a hold of them. They told me to stop paying my credit cards and give up my car payment and stop paying mortgage and did all of the above and some. To get the this response. This is the bank Brandon Cambell? I never rec'd work out papers Sent H/o supporting docs on 3/30/2010 h/o never return supp docs. h/o stated they can not afford the w/o on 4/5/2010. H/o has not over come the hardship still has a decrease in income. Declined w/o as well. So these are the reASON i CANCELLED THE FILE

The reason I did not return the offer because I waiting for NACA to advise me whether or not to go with the the loan modification and I was not able to get anyone until the 12th.

Aren't these Harlan Braynon's notes below? what is a FHA HAMP

04/21/10 Servicer Spoke to BOA FHA rep at the Miami event. He said that all traditional workout options failed. Borrower had been offerd FHA HAMP but did not accept. I requested that they update NACA website to show that offer had been made Were do we go from here? There has to be a way to rescind this, because of lack of communication. I am willing to go with the modification if that is what it takes to get my house back.

Please advise."Based on what I am reading here, the bank is refusing to play hardball here they are not going to resend the sale. I wish there was something I could do to help you, but the bank has the last say.

Julia A. Bethea

NACA, Phoenix

Office Manager

(602) 248-4408

I have written emails to speak to someone hirer up, or get them to give me more time to leave I have not heard from them since. I am still doing the leg work. NACA is just a front. So, were does the OBAMA help come in if the whole purpose of going for help is because I could not afford my mortgage due to my loss of income and due to disability. They don't care nor does BANK OF AMERICA. BUT yet BANK OF AMERICA put out a the beautiful webpage about how they are going to help with people having trouble paying there mortgage. NACA went to MIAMI to promote more business. They can't even handle what they have rite now. What a load of ***. What hurts more is that no one has time for us to sue them for what they are doing to people. NOT HELPING ANYONE, ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE SO THEY COULD SAY THEY DID SOMETHING WHILE THEY ARE REALLY NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR ANYONE BUT TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS. NOW MY CREDIT SUCKS I HAVE NO CREDIT CARDS I HAVE NO CAR AND NO WERE TO LIVE. THANK YOU NACA AND BANK OF AMERICA FOR ALL YOU DIDN'T FOR ME!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Comments

taylor bean and whitaker had my loan...i was making my payments fine...than all of a sudden the federal government shut them down for illegal loans. So nowhere to make a payment at all, the Taylor Ben website just said a future bank will pick up your loan....just wait.

Long story short Bank of America picks up the loan 12 months later and they want 12 months of payments. We diid not have them....so we heard about NACA...they did fine and make any payments and we will negotiate it for you.

So low and behold the paper work comes back.. the house we paid 123,500 for in 1999...the greedy Bank of America wants 14,000 plus in interest and 5,888 in escrow ...which what happened to my escrow money from TAYLOR BEAN ....and 3,888 in capitalization fees!

The house is now 126,700 and the bastards gave me another 30 yrs of payments

THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING I AREAD HAVE BEEN IN HERE MAKING PAYMENTS SINCE 1999...HOIW COULD TRHEY DO THIS. YES NACA GOT THE INTEREST DOWN FROM 8 PERCENT TO 4.35 PERCENT.....BUT BY GIVING ME ANOTHER 30 YRS IS JUST ANOTHER 8 PERCENT STRETCHED OUT. I AM SURE OBAMA DID NIOT PLAN ON THE BANKS DOING THIS. I WOULD LIKE TO JUST SAY THANKS TO THE GREEDY BANK OF AMERICA. THE GOVERNMENT HELPED OUT THE BANKS AND THIS IS HOIW TEY STICK IT BACK TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....I A STRONGLY THINKING OF LEAVING THIS HOUSE...THEY CAN HAVE THIS PEICE OF *** ...I COULDN'T EVEN SELL IT FOR 60,000

#220029
we paid 123500 for our home in 1999, after nearly 1100 per month payments we got it down to 106,000. Well Taylor Bean our holder was shut down by the Federal Government because of their shady deals ripping people off.

Months later Bank of America takes our loan and they want 11 months of payments. So we went through NACA....which you said we will work i out, dont pay on your loan.

Finally last week, our Bsnk of America modification comes through. They called my wife and said you need to sign it or you lose your home. So this is what they did as folllows:

the house you have paid down to 106,000; you know owe 14,000 + in ineres, escrow fees and some capitilization fees...the house we had innitially paid 123,500...is now at 126,000 and all those years of payments dont count!

They now gave us anoher 30 yrs of payments! This is criminal! This home is an early 1970's home and we could not even see this for 60 K.

I appreciate what you have ried to do, I am sure President Obama did not intend this type of outcome! This is pure greed from Bank of America! I have a friend who use to work for Bank of America for 18 yrs doing loans ...before he was laid off. He old me Bank of America bought the loans from Taylor Bean for pennies on the dollar.

Paul :(
#209469
I hate NACA. I never did get that call from naca.

Im always calling them no answer. I need a password.I email them guess wht wrong password. i tryed calling them no answer.. I feel like im wasting my time with them..

Help!!! :sigh

Im sorry this happened to you all but this is what happens when people try to use modification co instead of dealing directly with the lenders. The mod co do the same as you and just are an extra step.

Most co follow the obama plan so no one gets anything that the other would not. Either you qualify or do not. Most do not as it only reduces your payment to 31% of your gross (before taxes not after) of you household income. If your income gross is 2000 than payment would be 620 and so on.

Does not take into consideration any other bills.

This is one reason some co have stopped doing any modifications. You signed a legal contract and must pay!!

yeah! I have been in the Loan Mod process since 6-15-2008 and now NACA has made me ruin my credit and my Mortgage is way past due and they won't call me for my appointments.

I wanted to make payment arrangements with my Mortgage Company and they will not even speak with me because of a NACA code on my account.

AND I WANT TO PAY THE PAST DUE IN FULL BEFORE THEY FORECLOSE!!!! So I guess my 2 toddlers and I will be homeless before long :(!

I was in a modification with Wilshire told it was completed in Feb 2010.Started with naca in Dec 2009. The next week my loan was transferred to Bofa,the ones I spoke to told me I had no mod.That they didnot have to stand by it.I just looked on my bofa site been changed to 2% from 8%arm.So keep trying dont give up I called day and night,and faxed to naca and bofa.

On 4/27/10 I got this response by someone from NACA an till this day I have not heard from anyone this person was just trying to look good for everyone because my status never changed and no one called me Written by groseboro, on 27-04-2010 12:38

Dear Sir, I would like to get your NACA ID#. to take a look at your file.

FHA is gov backed and has the last say so on your loan, not NACA or BOA. there are a couple of options that they may have giving you.

I dont know but I would like to take a look and see. you can email me at groseboro@naca.com

Dear Sir, I would like to get your NACA ID#. to take a look at your file.

omg....i feel so bad for you!! I went to naca out here in vegas and I though the whole thing was weird .

the lady giving the siminar was a *** and seemed bothered and I just didnt like them ...So , I feel bad for you! I have been fighting for my home for over a year ...had an attorney that just took my money and did nothing ...so I have go it alone and I have educated myself on everything I need to know and Iam a force to be dealt with so I am making slow progress...god bless you ...my prayers are with you...