Michigan City, Indiana
Verified Reviewer

My late mother and I had opened a business credit card in 2014 for my business. In late 2015, when my mother took ill, the card got closed due to lack of payments caused by expenses incurred by my mother's lengthy terminal illness.

In 2017, Bank of America took $3,500 out of our business account, causing my business to suffer even more. They told me it was an offset caused by the credit card being charged off. I then agreed to have Bank of America debit $100 per month until the balance of the debt was payed off. I was led to understand that these debits would continue until the debt was all payed off.

My mother passed away in January of this year and in August of this year, Bank of America again offset my business account $5,177.47, of which 75% belongs to a partner. I complained to the CFPB and they lied to them.

They stole my money! They make up the debts as they go.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Bank Of America Cons: Bank of america are thieves.

Comments