State: New Jersey City: Englishtown Product: Bank Of America Loan Modification Clear all filters (1 of 86 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
after losing a small business after 9/11/01 i had extreme financial difficulty. my mortgage was taken over by bank of america from countrywide. i applied sent in all documents along with my first trial payment due 11/1/09,2nd, 12/1/09 3rd, 1/1/10. i recieved a notice...

Hello Robbo,

I read your complaint about BofA. There is something that you can do.. Espescially with BofA and if they are trying to foreclose on your property. Lenders got greedy and got caught..If you are upset with your lender you can take them to court and sue them. If you took your loan out or refinanced between 2002 and 2009 your loan may have beed securitized. If it was, you have a case against them. If you would like to know more give me a call at 760-324-6410..

Even if you lost your home in foreclosure. You could not get your house back but you could get a cash settlement for all your troubles..So, if you like give me a call if you get my voicemail leave me your name and number.Or e-mail me back at dallas92270@yahoo.com and be sure to put "Sue my lender in the subject line so I do not mistake it for spam and delete it, also the best time to contact you and at what number.Now is the time to take the decision making power away from your lender and level the playing field in a court of law. This is for real.. Thank You and Take Care, Dallas

View more comments