State: New Jersey City: Livingston Product: Bank Of America Loan Modification Clear all filters (1 of 86 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America in Livingston, New Jersey - Lies, deciept, and total worthless company, BofA

Like many other thousands of Rip off America customers I applied for a modification in Sept 2008. It was approved and the paperwork come in Jan 2009. I signed and sent it back. Then when they didn't complete it I had a friend who was willing to carry the loan himself had his attorney request payoff so he could refinance it. 3 months of payoff request did no good. We could never get the payoff. Sept 2009 another packet was sent and again I was approved and sent back the agreement. In Mar 2010 again approved and they requested more documents which I sent. Recieved approval and sent in the signed mod agreement. Never heard back and kept calling to get their counter signature to no avail. 2-25-2011 got a turndown letter which they esculated when I complained. Had to send in another packet and was turned down. Then they said the turn down was a mistake. Refiled agian and was approved and sent a new agreement. Same thing, sent back and never got the counter signature. July 2011 got forclosure notice and another turndown. Aug 2011 sent another package and got the mod agreement 9-2011. Signed and resent and in Apr 2012 got a countersigned agreement. The next day got letter stateing that it was still in remediation and over next 2 months got several more of the same. In late Aug 2012 got notification that the loan was sold to new lender. The new lender said immediately I was $4000 behind. During this time I had many case managers, Bonnie McCormick, Kimberly Wilson, Camilla Dixon, Greg Khaleel, Eric and Loretta with the esculation dept,Perchui Panosyan, Spenser Long, Stephanie Rios, Jim Tombolesi, Michael McFadden, Nicholas Wooten, acouple CEO's and who knows who else. Ever wonder why they are lost in space? I also recieved many (too many to count) letters requesting flood insurance documentation before the mod could be finished. I had to laugh at that stupidity since ever payment statement showed the flood insurance in my escrow. It is a shame that the federal banking commission wont' step in a close these crooks down.
Review