Been at this bank for a year now and i don't even understand why I stayed that long.First they promised a double of your savings if you stayed with them for a year, that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!
Never got it, instead they gave me a total of $6 and something and it showed on my account it was like $125. Then a payment was pulling on the 2nd and I asked them to post pone it until the 15th when I got paid and it was just $140, but they could'nt even do that! What is having the money 13 days sooner going to do for you?
I switched from Wells Fargo to BOA and that was a disaster, I'm switching back!thanks for nothing!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debit Card Charge
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Banker/VP Hayward,CA Branch approached me 73 yrs old lend money to her customer guaranteed by her and BofA, $120,000. A month later it was paid off with a cashier..."
- "So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip. This morning my BOA account is overdrawn. They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "I wish I would've seen the other person's review before. Like them, I spent over $100 on Dolls Kill -- I'd never bought anything from them before. I was about..."
- "Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino. Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International..."
- "I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150. They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been..."
- "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."