Portland, Oregon

Been at this bank for a year now and i don't even understand why I stayed that long.First they promised a double of your savings if you stayed with them for a year, that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

Never got it, instead they gave me a total of $6 and something and it showed on my account it was like $125. Then a payment was pulling on the 2nd and I asked them to post pone it until the 15th when I got paid and it was just $140, but they could'nt even do that! What is having the money 13 days sooner going to do for you?

I switched from Wells Fargo to BOA and that was a disaster, I'm switching back!thanks for nothing!

Review about: Debit Card Charge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $140
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

pulltype

Neither of these "monster mega-banks" is worth keeping. Find a smaller local bank or better yet, a credit union.

kodaive
to pulltype Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #806894

please stay away from this bank especially the one in plano/dallas, this cc is very racist,train employees and managers to lie to customers and one person had a stroke/heart and they let them go.watch out for ln,so,lanobsc.