2.0

I am disappointed that BOFA has decided to have most if not all services go digital through electronic teller and not live persons.As it was explained to me this is going to be the entire banking industry trend.

No tellers yet live teller machines. These machines are awful and there is not privacy. MONEY IS A VERY PRIVATE MATTER!!! Yes, I can use the disgusting earphones if I use the electronic teller and want privacy in the middle of the lobby hey!

...I can even bring my own ear buds if I want to. BOFA is missing the boat on customer service while claiming that this is in the account holders best interest. When in fact, I SHOULD be able to go up to the piece of glass, look a teller in the eye, lean in to softly speak my financial needs and to get account info.

The nuance of that is gone, and the trust and privacy for your patrons is lost as well.This is not for customer convenience, this is for BOFA to cut corners and make a profit

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bank of america account from Bank Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bank Of America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bank Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments