I normally go to my branch in NMB but I was near the 135st branch and decided to go in the lobby.The process I went through with the Chinese lady to withdraw 1600 was crazy.

Can you believe she asked me where the money came from , why I need it.She than called supervisor to verify what ever needed to be verified and the lady lloked as if the language on the computer was chinese!!. After everything I was than told to go back to my branch(seriously after 20min +10 min of waiting in LINE)I stormed out went to my branch I withdrew with no problem WHY COULDN"T THey Do it at the branch????. It's as if each branch has there own porcedures.

I closed my act a month llater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best thing I ever did

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Framingham, Massachusetts Bank Of America "9th in a line of 12. This happens every day. 2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service...." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more