I got a loan from Bank of America they asked me what day I can pay I told him the 4th when my disability check comes in.. they change the date on me..

due to that I have many many overdraft fee.. they asked me how much I can pay I told them$200,, the change the amount of money to $350... So why ask me when can I pay.. I had a credit card..

I didn't use it for a year but I was making payments.. I told them I lost it close the account where no one can get the money.. send me a new card to my mailing address..... I never got that card am I count was completely closed...

Well I would never close that card that was my emergency card... I'm sure because of my issues being late all the time I wasn't going to be able to get credit .. until a few issues of mine was resolved... I knew this would be the only card I'll be able to use...

Completely closed account... I am mentally challenged but I'm not retarded.. I have a hard time explaining myself... But this doesn't mean you can take advantage of me.

Bla-bla ... Bank of America has done me wrong in the past and I let it go.. this time I like to be heard... Before I walk away from Bank of America 37 years I've been with Bank of America..

had great score now I'm leaving with not a good score at all... It's a little their fault.. if you're not going to respect what day I can pay and how much. Then why ask..

I definitely would have said no to the 19th cuz by time the 19 comes around all my other bills has been taken care of..

Bank of America did to me this time I am very unhappy.... Any suggestion please email me luckytoss@gmail.com..thank you.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Mmmmm

Comments

Let's cover the basics. How do you get overdraft fees?

You get these fees when YOU spend money YOU don't have in the account at the time. It doesn't matter if your check comes in the 1st or the 10th. Until it actually posts, YOU DO NOT HAVE that money to spend and will draw fees. It is YOUR responsibility to learn how to budget so that you can pay when you actually have money in the account.

If they changed your due date without your permission, that's another story. Pull your contract and verify but be ready for them to tell you that they changed it based on your whining.