Phenix City, Alabama

I had a credit card out with Bank of America for over 2 1/2 years now and never missed any payments, I had a good credit history, paying off the credit card at the end of the month. I mailed my payment prior to the due date but it was not posted until one day after the due date and I was charge $39.00 finance charge.

I called to get it credited and the Customer Service Manager stated that due to their policy they cannot refund the total amount because I was late. I told him that the payment was mailed on time, but they posted it one day later, he stated it is not the banks fault that the postal service is late delivering the mail they have their policies and must charge the late fee. This is very disappointing the same incident happened with USAA, but they credited the late charge because they realized the postal service problems and the check was posted one day late on their files, but the late fee was credited.

I support 100% USAA they are customer friendly and work with the public.

Comments

Yeah, you should learn to pay your bills on time.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48382

Why would they want to work with a customer who is acting like a spoiled four year old. Like he said send your payments earlier.

Since this has happened to you more than once you might want to send your payments out earlier.