1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I purchased tickets for 300$ on stubhub, and they said it couldn’t be processed so they returned the money all together and then Bank of America took the 300 again!! I figured it’s just going to be returned to me so I put more money in to repurchase the tickets for said event(used the tdgarden website, they were amazing!!!) and waited for the $300 from the previous transaction to be returned to me.

3 days passed, still no money back, I called and they said that it would be returned to me the next business day. Next day comes...still no money, called again, they said next business day. We danced this dance for 3 days....and then the entire transaction....DISAPPEARED!!! Are you *** kidding me?!?!

So not only do I not get the money that was taken from me from BOA (I called stubhub and they said they returned all of my funds but I STILL didn’t receive it from BOA) But what makes it worse is that these *** ERASED the evidence of the wrong that they have done!! I am proud to scream *** BANK OF AMERICA and that I am not longer being scammed by you ***

Comments