Frisco, Texas

On July 11, 2013, I had my vehicle parked in a mall parking lot. It was backed into by a Bank of America employee.

I have been fighting with Bank of America and the Better Business Bureau for repairs. Today is October 24, and I am still waiting. Mary with Bank of America is REFUSING to do anything regarding it, so I turned her into the BBB. The BBB refuses to do anything with my complaint.

Hope no one you know has their car parked somewhere and it gets hit! Don't go through the BBB regarding a claim as they are unwilling to help you, even though they are an arbitrator.

Comments

These accidents are considered by insurance companies to be 50/50, meaning each driver is considered to be 50% at fault. Unless you have video evidence, or proof that the driver was drivng a company vehicle this is likely what your are looking at. Myself if it under 1K and no injuries you might be risking a long term premium hike for a few hundred dollars.

Deland, Florida, United States #738046

I am thinking this person is just looking for a reason to cash in on what is an accident -- I do not think anyone hit your car on purpose.. This is why we have auto insurance.... You file a complaint with the other driver at faults company -- If no ticket was issued by law enforcement or an accident report -- Then this will be a civil matter and you will have to file for the repairs through small claims court

Winter Park, Florida, United States #737202

Why didn't you just go after the other driver's insurance? That's where the liability is.

Katy, Texas, United States #732801

Why would the offending party's employer have anything at all to do with this? Even if it is on their property.

You go after the person who hit you, not who they work for. This is idiotic. If you hit someone else, should that person contact your boss?

If you cannot contact the insurance company of the person who hit you, you contact your insurance company and then they will take care of you and sue the person who hit you. That is why you pay for insurance. If you do not have insurance, then you are a real *** and out of luck.

And if you do not know who hit you, your insurance company can subpoena the bank for the footage from their security camaras

Unless the vehicle that hit your car was Bank of America owned, the bank has no skin in the game. You should be going after the owner/driver of the vehicle. Not the owners employer.

Yes, this is not a job for BBB. Contact your insurance (if you have it).

Also nothing to do with B of A.

How long have you been driving?

to pulltype #732774

Why would I need to contact my own insurance? My car was PARKED. The person who hit it workss for BoA, and was on company time.