State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Clear all filters (18 of 1470 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Bank Of America in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Digital Transfer Process in Faulut , Bank wont take liability.

1.3
A friend of mine is sending me money and he used a feature of sending money over phone using the Mobile banking feature of BANK Of America where one can send money using the mobile number. In my case on july 24th he initiated $1 test transaction from the mobil banking from his mobile and i received a message from bank of america saying a friend has initiated a transaction and amount will be credited to my account . after which i he made 4 more transaction totaling to 1200 $ and i received Message alerts for all the transaction . Now when i check my account i do not see the amount . I called Bank of america and they mentioned at the time of transfer i am not registered with my phone number but someone else is registerd (maybe previous mobile ph number user) so when my friend transferred money was taken from his account and was sent to the 3rd person . and currently Bank of america collected all the details and are in process of filing a claim . which if the 3rd person agrees they will refund the amount to my friend . If they do NOT agree , i dont get my money back and Bank is not taking liability for this amount.
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Full refund

Bank of America will not release parents funds despite documentation and they will not provide me with documentation of why

As executor of my late father's will and power of attorney for my mother, I was cashing in their Bank of America payment on death CD and closing a checking account. My mother has a legal disclaimer, disclaiming these funds for tax purposes so they are distributed to my sister and myself. Bank of America made no contact with me for 2 weeks (after I provided all the legal documentation) and finally I was told the request was denied. They refuse to provide me with written explanation of why as it is an "internal document." So now I must pay an attorney to get us our own funds back. They seem to have no idea what any legal documents mean, including something as basic as power of attorney. They are incompetent, unresponsive and impossible to deal with.

they don't in care. a lady had a stroke/heart attack in an office in either dallas or plano,and this call center let her husband go, they don't care, management is horrible at this office, Brandon,leeannn,ln,so,scot.

:?

:? :cry :( :x

Bank Of America in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Pin wouldn't work

In Morocco went to ATM to get Drms and was rejected by several banks. Seems in Europe pin's are only 4 characters. Called BA and said I need to change my pin over the phone, email or some way so I could get some cash. They offers to snail mail me a new PIN number to my home or set up wire transfer ....which I know takes 3 to 4 days in Africa. From time to time they send me a text to verify who I am if I am making a transaction that they are questioning which gives me access to my accounts how come they can't text traveler in need stuck in a foreign country.
Review
If I knew after refinancing to a lower rate, my mortage would end up with Bank of America,I would have refused the loan or stay with my old mortgage company. My prior mortgage company was Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA). I was very happy with their...
Ablaze3

Nikalseyn,

You must beone of the 1%...show some compassion. If this is not corporate greed, then why didnt the OP's first bank do the same thing that BOA is doing? This is absolutely the definition of greed...and further read the definition of good business practice, ie ethics....good business practice is not writing high risk loans in the first place....you're the one that's ill-informed.

Review
I was current on my loan but unemployed when I approached Bank of America about possibly getting a loan modification. They directed me to HAMP. NOw, as a result of the following directions to get into the HAMP program my home is being foreclosed. These "trial payments"...

I have read these posts and several more out on the internet. We also applied for help after I lost my job of 10 years and my husband was on seasonal layoff.

We did everything correctly and timely (as my case person indicated) and when we were approved for the "trial period" I felt a great relief. After the three month "trial period" I was told that they were "behind on paperwork" but to continue to pay the modified trial payment until we received the final documents which we received three months later (total of six months). Now you need to remember that while you are paying the "trial payment" the difference between the trial payment and your actual mortgage still accumulates (i.e. actual mortgage $1000 - trial payment $800 = difference of $200 which continues to accumulate and show as a past due on your mortgage as each month goes by).

When we received our final documents we found discrepancies -- we had applied money towards our past due balance but that was not figured into the new 30 year mortgage, they use the balance before the applied money and we received a "subordinate note" that would come due if we refinanced, sold or paid off the mortgage -- but the subordinate note was for the past due amount that we had already taken care of. I tried to get someone to explain the documents to me but went through one department after another who couldn't explain the documents, made calls but did not get calls back, etc. etc. etc.

I have been going through this for five months, obviously they are now telling me that our final documents are now not valid. I could go into more details, like how I was told to just "make notes" on our final documents regarding the difference I found and send them back. I asked that if I made changes on a legal document wouldn't both parties have to initial off on them? I was told no, it's okay, the BOA person would make "notes" on our account and it would be okay.

Seriously!? I know better. I finally contacted the Department of HUD which is who the subordinate note would be payable to. I have been amazed at the response I have received from HUD, timely calls back, email responses, great follow up, etc.

Being a "loyal customer of BOA" I never received this type of customer service from BOA!!!!! The people I am working with at HUD saw the discrepancies in the documents and are now my go-between with BOA -- the company that I am a "loyal and valued customer" but who can't call me back, respond to my emails or provide quality information when requested. One thing to remember is the comment I made at the beginning of my post -- they were "behind on their paperwork". After receiving our final documents which was in December and after three to four months trying to get someone to explain the issues I found, BOA told me that they couldn't update the paperwork because it was created in May!

Then why did it take six month from the start of our trial period to receive our documents? I don't have much faith in BOA at this time and don't think I ever will, but I am thankful for the people I am working with at HUD for their assistance and persistence in looking into our situation. FYI -- another agency to call to report problems is the State Banking Commission. Please, Please read your BOA documents before signing off on anything!

If we had not really looked over our paperwork we would have been paying the past due amount that was paid twice! Once in the new 30 year mortgage and secondly through the subordinate note that we were being pressed to sign. Saying prayers that we don't fall into the black hole that most Americans are falling into. And just an FYI to the AllWhiners post -- we were not in over our head, we live in a modest house that we could afford, we don't over spend and never really did -- the loss of a job due to the economy and getting a new job making $15-20,000 less starts to put you in a tail spin that is hard to stop.

We tried to hang on for a year and a half but couldn't pull things back to where we could keep above water.

We never thought we would be where we are today and I won't stop fighting to keep our home. Good luck to everyone dealing with similar circumstance.

Loss
This is the worst bank that I have ever dealt with. Their representatives and negotiator are full of *** We filed for the FHA Home Affordable Modification Program due to loss of income. I lost my job but am collecting unemployment. They pre-approved us in July 2010 and...

Sorry I haven't checked my email in a couple of weeks so I'm back to list all of the names and numbers that I have. I hope that this information helps everyone.

Barbara.J.Desoer@Bankofamerica.com (Office of the president)

I started by sending her an email stating every date I called Bank of America, whom I spoke to and what the conversation entailed. It's important to have facts becaus they record some conversations.

Next, I contacted these people

Melissa A Henderson (Negotiator Chairman)

800-405-0078 EXT 3057

Jessica Coleman (Negotiator)

866-788-8495 EXT 7701

Pam Preciado

800-669-2443 EXT 5105 (Office of the President)

Do not give up! Do not let them win and take your home in the process. Keep fighting. I hope you have the same end result that we did. We just mailed out our first payment for the Home Affordable Program. Annoy them until they listen. Call every day, leave messages then call back again! God Luck To All! :)

Review
#206855 Review #206855 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bank of America, FannieMae, IBM Lender Business Processing Services = Poor

I made payments in advance of due dates. My account was placed in foreclosure because BOA withheld a payment from its new processor. The processor then created defaults by returning 2 monthly payments. Pennsylvania State Attorney Generals needs to order investigations and a "Freeze on Foreclosures" until the Banks can show the that they complied with the Banking and Fair Debt & Collection laws. Gross violations by Bank of America of the Fair Debt Collections Act,Preditory Lending, and Red-lining contributed most to the eroding state economies. Processors need correct information related to new legislation to adjust the economy. The banks were given bail-out money to provide training to its processing staff and money to fuel the economy. Processors say yes and no based on the old groups of red-lining, preditory lending, and re-lining. Those old market manipulating is what has us were we are. Unnecessary foreclosures are expensive and jam up the economy. It would be more efficient to do what must be done with the current owners. Lower the values and adjust the mortgages accordingly. Foreclosures, reduce the value in a negative way because the property is usually damaged by owners who felt the impact of denied true modifications. A true modification preserves property and serves to sustain the economy. Investors don't have to lose. By extending the loan, the investor have an opportunity to continue the term/length of payments. It is much simpler than it appears. State General Attorneys freeze on foreclosures could begin to turn their state's economy around much sooner than they are.

Same thing has happened to me. My mortgage payment was automatically drafted from my checking account. LBPS is a criminal.

Review
#202231 Review #202231 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Bank of American, formerly Countrywide

After 3 years of trying we sold a property we had financed through them on 12/23/09. It's been 3 months and we are receiving harassing mail and daily calls because we have not made a payment! THEN we received a letter stating as of 02/22/10 they were taking out $1600 in insurance on our behalf because we had let it lapse and we would be responsible to pay it back. They took out insurance on a property THEY don't even own anymore!Spent 40 minutes on the phone, got transfered four times and finally disconnected!? I have CONFIRMED closing paperwork!!

You don't have to see a lawyer, just sue them in small claims court. That's what it's there for.

You can do it yourself; the small claims court judges are not as much interested in procedure as they are in the case and you have bullet-proof paperwork.

Ask for whatever you want in your complaint, the judge will grant you what's right and deny what's not. There are many sites that you can visit that'll give you all the information for your state.

:cry

Don't just cry.

1. Go to your escrow agent and ask for confirming payoff to Countrywide.

2. Make copies of all documentation and send registered to Countrywide to a specific person.

3. If all else fails see a lawyer.

View more comments (1)
Review

Bank Of America in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - I am the victim of fraud & no government agency has even contacted me!

Back in 2005/06 I noticed charges on various credit cards which were not mine. I called the credit card companies and disputed the charges which were removed. In December 2006 I began receiving packages once a week which contained jewelery, clothing and various other items. I called the companies from which these items came and told them about the items which in April 2007 added up to over $200,000.00. They said "as a one time courtesy, we will send Fedex to pick the items up". I was working, I had to *** work to wait for Fedex. They never came and I didn't want to *** another day, so I took it upon myself to UPS send them back, insured. Within 4 months I spent over $1000.00 on UPS charges sending these items which came once a week to my home. I felt a fraudster felt I was at work, giving them a chance to pick up these items. I was notified that I was a victim of Identity Theft, followed the FTC instructions and by my returning these items, somehow, it appeared I was a thief. I contacted the OCC, FTC, my governor, and state reps., bureau of consumer protection, the White House, all the credit cards which were impacted, wrote tons of letters and honest to G-D, all the banks and credit card companies denied my fraud claim even with proof from the Supreme Court of Mass., TJX Co., & Bank of America.I am on Social Security Disability, but I had money put away from working in the past. Then Bank of America began foreclosure proceedings for a HELOC which I took out in August 2006 knowing I was receiving a lawsuit settlement in October and was going to close and pay off this HELOC. Due to all these credit cards denying my fraud claim, my credit score tanked to 517 when in 2005 it was 800. I lost all my money, Bank of America lied, and the government did nothing. I am now depressed, unhappy and have no money for a lawyer even though I have so much documentation about what occurred. I am a single mother with 2 adult children, one still in college. She has no money for food and the only thing I can afford is cereal. If I could end my life, I would but I wouldn't want to hurt my kids. Where is the government? I am so depressed about this situation that I want the world to know what crooks the banks are, and why is the government not even doing anything after many letters I faxed, wrote, sent and e-mailed. This is unbelievable to me and I am sad my kids have to live in a United States that is full of bull. If I don't drop dead before winning what I should, it will be a miracle! This is the total truth and nothing but the truth.

PROMOTION OF YOUR WEB-SITE ON GOOGLE 1st PAGE IN LOWER COST.

Hi,

SEO is the best way to increase your business volume. And we have a experts SEO team.

We can quickly promote your website. We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN.

We do not use "link farms" or "black hat" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site.

Our prices are less than half of   what other companies charge.

We would be happy to send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise.

WE ALSO DESIGN & DEVELOPE THE WEB-SITE FLASH PHP, Joomla, Open source, E-Commerce at reasonable cost.

Aleesha Parker

aleesha.seo@gmail.com

COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION

SEO - Link Building - Copyrighting - Web Designing - PHP

bank america would not help me get my money back from bankcard empire,i complained that they had stole 6000 dollars from me,bankcard empire sent bank america,some letters saying they did everthing they were suposed to do ,they never did anything.i though BANK AMERICA WAS A SMARTER BANK THAN THIS

If your potential clients are searching online will they find you on the first page or will they purchase from your competitors? I can get you first page rankings so you don't lose business.

In these tough times you need every advantage you can get and it's very affordable.

Let me show you how ... simply reply to this email and I'll do the rest.

We are Internet Marketing experts who can help you answer these questions, drive mass traffic to your site, and dramatically increase sales.

We are a leading India based SEO company providing the best search engine optimization services. We act as your business partner and helps you reach your business goals.

We promote websites no matter who you are - a huge company with thousands of employees, a small business or a professional who offers professional / consulting services. Let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you with more details.

Do you want to grow your business? Do you have serious, defined sales goals?

We offer quality Search Engine Optimization / SEO Services and Internet Marketing Solutions. Our dedicated team of SEO Professionals ensures Top 10 search engine rankings.

Our SEO Processes are designed in view of the SEO guidelines, and white hat SEO techniques are strictly followed to ensure that our clients from world over get the best SEO services. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.

Search Engine Marketing will increase your company’s online presence through comprehensive online marketing campaigns, targeted search engine optimization, and highly managed internet marketing promotions. A search engine marketing campaign will encompass several procedures and factors to make it successful. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.

Video Promotion is what Search Engine Optimization was a few years ago. In fact according to eMarketer it is 52% easier to get a first page ranking through video than via any other optimization strategy?

We are the leaders in Video Optimization and can help you with all aspects of your Video Promotion needs, from production to promotion.

Please reply to this email and we will be happy to send you more details.

What am I doing wrong on my site? When will my site get more links?

Why are other sites ranking higher than mine? How do I target the right keywords?

If so, we have a Huge Deal on Internet Marketing/SEO/SEM services for you! Please reply to this email to know more.

We strongly believe that we have an excellent opportunity to increase the number of visitors to your website through our white-hat SEO services. Please simply reply to this message and we will be delighted to send you further information.

I've helped hundreds of companies increase their traffic and I'd love to show you what my service can do for you. I don't promise the world, I'm straight forward and to the point ...

I deliver rankings. My rates are completely affordable and I don't want to oversell you either, I start small and have my clients begging for more. I won't take on your site unless I know I can deliver rankings.

Reply to this e-mail if you have the slightest interest ... you'll never see rankings the same way again.

Do you want to grow your business? Do you have serious, defined sales goals?

We noticed that you are not at the top of the search engines for a number of your key terms. We have helped companies similar to yours to achieve top organic rankings. Please reply to this message and we will prepare a special proposal for you, to show you how we can achieve similar results for you.

Do you want to grow your business? Do you have serious, defined sales goals?

We can increase rankings of your website in search engines. Please reply back for more details.

Do you wish you could increase your online leads? We have helped a lot of businesses thrive in this market and we can help you! Simply hit reply and I’ll share with you the cost and the benefits.

Do you want to grow your business? Do you have serious, defined sales goals?

We will optimize your site to increase its rankings with major search engines. This will drive targeted online users to your site, as well as attract new users through the use of relevant keywords and phrases.

So your house is pretty much saved, good, now share the name of your lawyer so others in your area can see if he can help them, maybe he has other friends who would be willing to help us little people.

What would a huge increase in relevant traffic mean for your business? If I could greatly increase the amount of customers who are interested in your products and services, wouldn't you be interested

Not only will we help you gain those higher rankings, but maintain your status through continual management and support. Please reply to this email so we can send you more details.

Want to get your business to appear in search engine results for your local area? We can help cheaply and inexpensively:

Get listed in over 85 local directories including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Internet Yellow Pages etc.

If you are interest in reaching local consumers, then simply reply to this message and we will gladly send you a proposal.

Let me show you how ... simply reply to this email and I'll do the rest.

;)

What am I doing wrong on my site? When will my site get more links?

Do you want to grow your business? Do you have serious, defined sales goals?

I AM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU-PLEASE DON'T END YOUR LIFE FOR THAT WOULD SURLY HURT YOUR CHILDREN, IF I EVER HIT THE LOTTO I WILL TRY AND HELP YOU-PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH MAMMADUKES1@LIVE.COM

We have the ability to quickly promote your site to the top of the search engines. Please let me know if I can send you a proposal to show you how we can achieve these results for you?

sfcd89r

Bank of America charges $6.00 to cash a payroll check that is drawn on their bank if you do not have an account their. Legalized robbery. Also,you cannot use their drive thru if you do not have an account there.

We would like to get your website on first page of Google.

All of our processes use the most ethical "white hat" Search Engine Optimization techniques that will not get your website banned or penalized.

Please reply and I would be happy to send you a proposal.

BOA sucks, I have had a very competitive AAA card with 5% cash back for years and have excellent credit. As soon as they took the card over, they cut back my limit to $500 so it is harder for me to use the card.

Well - that didn't work because I now send them four payments a month and still get my huge cash back!! HA HA

This stuff has to stop!- Sign this petition and lets make some things change!! The FDCPA and FCRA are useless to the average person- There is no way to enforce it- www.petitiononline.com/nwchange/petition.html

go to that website and SIGN!! Pass it on!

We work with small and large companies like yours, providing custom software development, software testing, data base development, maintenance and other services related to software development. We are also happy to provide an analysis of the current status of your project, along with a proposal. Please contact me at your convenience.

kathleen48
#142057

I have been a Bank of America customer for over 10 years and have never had a problem with them. If I have a problem, I call and they fix it immediately. I am a very satisfied customer of Bank of America.

joseph18

and this is why I bought a safe. $800 used but I know my money will always be safe from the greedy bankers and identity thieves.

Interest?

It's not worth it these days anyways. Buy yourself a safe and Bank of America won't give you any problems

There have been a spate of Bank of America frauds from residents in my community in New York. I was cleaned out at the weekend, somebody in CA at an atm machine - I still have my card, it must have been scanned or copied.

I don't know how they get the pin, but they do.

I've been hearing a lot of people say that Bank of America reversed their decision to pay back the money, It's very scary. I contacted the local news but they weren't interested

some people are so ignorant. you can be on ssi and ssdi and work.

you work and they lower you ss check. it is an incentive to see if disabled people can work part time or at all. or if someone would hire them. If you work for 12.00 an hour you make 8.00 Most jobs have a waiting period for health care.

Most disabled people can't afford to wait up to 3 months for health care. And they don't know how the employment will effect their disability. back to the real subject. B of A tried to foreclose on my house when i was ahead on payments and the person in charge refused to listen to me.

I almost lost my mind. The person who helped my through this was the branch manager. I took someone with me sat down and explained how distraught i was over this and how I could not make contact with this person. She was maybe a bank manager.

anyway i needed to talk to some one in person. She helped me muddle through the muck and saved my home. The foreclosure guy had an attitude with her and i think she reported him. Because of one ***, person I could have lost a home that had been in my family for 30 years.

and I had made all the payments on time. The problem was that my mother quit claimed the house to me and I changed the mortgage insurance to another co. they thought I had no insurance so they took house payment money to pay insurance when the house was already insured.. Then the guy i need to talk to about this wouldn't even answer my calls!.

I have allot of gripes with bank of america but going in person and dealing with live persons helped me so much. TV would be a great place to start. Get some friends to help you picket!!!! In my town a guy parked his truck every day in front of WAMU with a huge sign saying WAMU was involved with fraudulent loans.

It was a real eye catcher. I am sure the bank was not happy because he was parked there everyday for a year or more.

call the newspapers on human interest report. they really like this stuff.

po.box no.20528

jeddah,21465,

saudi arabia,

mobile no.(+966 050 772 4380)

Any of you with problems with BofA, contact this company:

www.endlessfrauddetection.com.

My home was foreclose by this Bank now I am taking this Bankters to court with the upper hand on my favor.

Just take the time and check this site the CEO's name is Neil and he has pretty much saved my house.

Good luck and God Bless America

:x :( :cry :eek

If your case is as well documented as you say, you will probably find a lawyer that'll take it on a contingency basis, which means they cover the costs of filing suit until it is won. The lawyer will probably add an additional petition for punitive damages, too.

But, remember, he will take a good third or half of the settlement for his trouble. It's worth it nevertheless.

If you were working, then why were you on SS? And if you were on SS, you shouldn't be working.

So I guess YOU were committing fraud too!

I love when people try to screw the government and then get pissed that they won't do anything for them. You can work while on SS *** you just cant make more then a certain level, for most SS is barely enough to live on

DUHville,

in 2007 she was working. it is 2010 now and shes on ss.

The name you go by, DUHville, is very appropriate

Why don't you involve the media like maybe ur local TV station.Most of the time it works coz they don't want bad publicity.

So I guess YOU were committing fraud too! I love when people try to screw the government and then get pissed that they won't do anything for them.

Hey Bank of America, if I walk around naked, maybe you will listen to the millions of complaints about you!!!!!

Pam Bonds

Bank of America steals and lies.

You wrote a letter to the White House? I'd love to see that.

:cry

United States
Phone:
(315) 724-4022
All Bank Of America Contacts

Please read this because bank of america was the worst

Full View Re: Urgent Vehicle currenty suspended and for no reason of mine! ... From: MRS BONDS [Chat now] ... View Contact To: MRS BONDS Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?????? 1. I was the victim of Identity Theft for over $200,000.00 that began in 2006. 2. The fraudsters were very good in stealing from me. 3. The banks (some) admitted there was Identity theft, that bills were paid on fraud, not by me. 4. They refused to reimburse me for the money that was sent to fraud accounts, 5. I went from a score of 800 to 516 in 4 months with the credit bureaus. 6. Several jewelry items sent to my address (I suppose they thought I was working) I sent back to the company in order to not pay APR. 7. This happened for 4 months until I drove to Knoxville, TN with $14,000.00 in jewelry that came to my home and it was NOT mine. 8. Because I did the HONEST thing after the jewelry company said they would pick up first box, and never came, I sent all the *** back. 9.Because of this, the credit card companies thought the credits I got on my own, were theirs since I did what the FTC said to do and canceled all cards and gave them a fraud affidavit. 10. Long story short, they charged me for all the stuff I gave back to the company. It was over 200,000.00. 11. I contacted the OCC and they denied my claim. Is this unreal. 12. I contacted the police, FBI, USPS, FTC, and more including the banking commission. 13. No one did anything to help me. 14. I am on SSDI and only get 1152.00 per month so I started selling my clothes on eBay. 15. These thieves used my SSN to report earnings resulting in the IRS telling me I owe them 15 grand. PA also wanted taxes that these thieves put on my SSN. 16. I am in danger of losing my home which I always paid for, in fact I owned 3 homes in 2001. 17.I didn't know my license was used fraudulently, and contacted Geico with all the proof of the above. 18. I would NEVER drive a car knowing it was uninsured. 19.What am I supposed to do now????? I have been fighting with the IRS, Banks, Credit Bureaus, among others and it is repulsive that No One, No Agency, Not the government will help me. What do they care when I am homeless????? 20. I have my masters degree in finance and design, I am not *** but as far as I am concerned this is crazy! How could I know I had no license when it was obviously never sent to me or these fraudsters took it out of my mailbox. 21. I am ready to give up, it is too much for me to handle anymore because no matter how much I prove this is true, NO ONE Does a thing. 22. Maybe, just maybe you will know what I should do because this should never happen to anyone especially when they are on disability. 23.Rules are made to be broken if a situation exists like mine. I don't know what else to say. I feel if Geico sent me a cancellation, it should be sent certified since it was obviously important. Penn dot also should have sent this certified, I am not a mind reader. Pam Bonds

Exactly, bring it to the eyes of the media. Your Local news stations (Fox, ect.) They are constantly helping people with things like this.

When a company realizes that they will loose a *** load of customers because of a matter that they chose not to handle considerately they change their mind on the situation REAL quick. Give it a try.

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government."

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country"

Looks like the monied corporations are winning and the people losing.

Danny, Idiots believe in imaginary friends. Your threats mean nothing and make you sound like a *** ***.

Antichristian is right, religious people are absolute *** Jesus isnt going to pay his debt.

You idiots that doubt God will feel His wrath. Pam I am also praying for you!!

In some countries the answer has been all those responsible, hung from a yard arm in the public square. There is no accountability

in this country anymore. Bill after bill is passed into law with out any approval of the people and included in those seemingly "Good" bills are riders that accomplish the evil desires of those that wrote it. I.E. FEMA. It

was Thomas Jefferson that said, "God forbid we should go twenty years with out such a revolt.' we are in the 234th year folks. What on earth did we expect? When I ponder who the last good President was I go all the way back to Eisenhower with no concern for political party alignment.

What am I suggesting? "Nothing" it is too late.

WTF? You tell her to Pray to Jesus because he'll help. Then you yourself went to AG office in Michigan and they helped you get out of a similar mess?

So tell us DumbFugk, why didn't YOU use Jesus as your personal Debt Eliminator?

Religious people are *** And about as useful as a pile of rocks. Plain and simple.

Yes, hey everyone, I found an attorney and the entire firm is ready to win. Keep me posted and I will let you know!

Praying to the 'lord jesus' whatever that is will be a complete waste of time. LOL.

Call a lawyer.

go to the news media so they can bring light to it or maybe help or put you with people who can

#119090

One must use their talents, skills, ideas, mind magic and any other form of personal power to create ripples so large they will be noticeable from space! You must in your dreams find these perpetrators and rid them from your life. Only you have the power to do this.

However if all people would unit and create a web site that enacts immediate change based upon the needs of the people all would change in and for the good of all.

I'll do what I can to help you and the others out there in need of real humanitarian services.

Pam, get an attorney, maybe in the bankruptcy field, or if not they would know someone who could help you. persistentcy is the way to get through to government and credit card companies, send certified letters and keep sending them. to go forward without someone on yourside could do more harm then good.

good luck!

christian9

Pam I am going to pray for you, that the Lord Jesus will help you out of this mess, because he is the only one can. I had identity Theft before it was even called anything.

I also owned property in Detroit, young lady renting used my name and the rest is history. I contacted the Governers office in Michigan and they did help.

View more comments (11)