They decided to close my account a day before the weekend after my paycheck was deposited into the account. They won’t let me get my funds until they decide they are ready to via mail.

I am a single mom who needs her check to pay bills. Because I can’t access my funds and have to wait for them in the mail my lights and water will be shut off. I had till today to pay it. They don’t care about anything or anyone except their own skin.

I will never recommend Bank of America to anyone ever again.

Tomorrow my son will be closing his account as well as the rest of my family members and friends. You don’t do that to customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If you did nothing wrong there is no reason you shouldn't be able to go into the bank and get your cash. It's illegal what their doing.

I hope you have gotten your money by the time I made my comment. A friend of mine went to a Well's Fargo Bank and she tried to take out $6,000 and they told her they needed a day to do it. They didn't know who they were messing with.

She closed her account that day and demanded they give her over $30,000 from her account and she got it. You have to pick the lesser of the evils of the big banks.